Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Salem Days
Topic Started: Feb 19 2015, 07:45 PM (1,060 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

Just posted the announcement of the return of Salem Days!!

Check it out!

Salem Days
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

Spring Previews just posted!!

Spring Previews

King
Member Avatar

That is funny. I was thinking of bringing back my DR-TV fan fic too! I even made an opening theme a few weeks ago, but then this Will and Serena shit happened and when I thought of how to fix the current show or where to go with it, I literally had zero ideas. LOL.

Good luck. :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

King! Get your ass over there and start writing right now! And that's an order!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

Agreed. King you need to come back too. I had no intention of coming back, at least not right now, until Keith and Drew kind of motivated me LOL. So, I'm going to join in here in pushing you to make a return. I think you could do some amazing things with the current canvas/stories.

King
Member Avatar

Awww, I really can't. LOL. I just don't have the same love for the show that I used to have or the time or the motivation. LOL.

I can post my opening and previews though. LOL.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

LOL, we'll take em ;)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

Salem Days is back with new episodes!!

Salem Days

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Soap TV: News and More · Next Topic »
Add Reply