Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
General Hospital to Revisit 1963; 52nd Anniversay Episode Details revealed.
Topic Started: Mar 18 2015, 11:23 AM (1,466 Views)
GHFan738

This sounds really cool. I can't wait. Jason Tompson, Rebecca Hearst and Ryan Carnes, to play the roles of Steve Hardy, Jessie Brewer and Phil Brewer.

TV Insider
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I just read about this. Awesome idea to celebrate the anniversary.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

appleblossom

GHFan738
Mar 18 2015, 11:23 AM
This sounds really cool. I can't wait. Jason Tompson, Rebecca Hearst and Ryan Carnes, to play the roles of Steve Hardy, Jessie Brewer and Phil Brewer.

TV Insider
I'm a Gen Xer, therefore I recall Steve and Jessie. But was Phil her brother or husband? I know Audrey is her sis. Didn't Jessie have a deep voice similar to Lauren Bacall?

GHFan738

appleblossom
Mar 29 2015, 02:17 PM
GHFan738

TV Insider
I'm a Gen Xer, therefore I recall Steve and Jessie. But was Phil her brother or husband? I know Audrey is her sis. Didn't Jessie have a deep voice similar to Lauren Bacall?
Phil was her husband. He was younger than her. Yes, Jessie did have a husky voice.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

appleblossom
Mar 29 2015, 02:17 PM
GHFan738

TV Insider
Jessie wasn't Audrey's sister. Audrey's sister was Lucille March.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Photo set
http://thetvwatercooler.com/2015/03/general-hospital-52-anniversary-photos/

jam6242
Member Avatar

I remember Jessie Brewer still being the long-suffering heroine on GH in the late 60s (but Martin West was playing Phil). I used to watch it while waiting for "Dark Shadows" to come on.

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

A clip from tomorrow's show: http://thetvwatercooler.com/2015/03/general-hospital-52-anniversary-flashback/

Features current GHer in 'flashback' relative role.
Edited by Mr. Brightside, Mar 31 2015, 10:59 PM.

GHFan738

Thanks for sharing. When Patricia mentioned things happening 52 years ago, I didn't make the connection. Very interested. Looking forward to the show.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Just watched the clip. Loving what I'm seeing so far. Nobody does nostalgia on soaps better than Carlivati.

trojangal
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 31 2015, 11:24 AM
I remember Jessie Brewer still being the long-suffering heroine on GH in the late 60s (but Martin West was playing Phil). I used to watch it while waiting for "Dark Shadows" to come on.
I remember running home to catch Dark Shadows & catching the last 15 mins of GH

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply