Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada 3: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 20 2015, 08:42 PM (444 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Discuss!

Will be interesting to see how much trouble there may or may not be for those outside CA when it comes to watching the feeds since Global has blocked the use of Hola when trying to view a lot of videos on their site.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Bobby won HOH. He's planning to put Godfrey & Johnny up on the block. Johnny is the pawn and the plan is to vote out Godfrey.

Sidney with an S and Bobby are flirting big time.

Lots of Peter bashing <3

darraholic
Member Avatar

Graig mentioned wanting Naeha gone, although he seems to really like her.

Zach & Jordan still pushing for a Godfrey/Johnny nomination. Both want Johnny gone as they feel he is too close with the girls and are worried about an all girls alliance. These two are not as smart as they let on. They were whispering on the balcony last night where anyone could have saw them.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I don't know how to feel yet about these people....the guys all sorta blend together in my eyes and that is not a good thing.

I am gonna need to see some drama start.

PISSED that Canada voted out Risha...what a stupid move Canada. She could have really started major drama in that house
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 26 2015, 10:54 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Cindy with an S has become my favorite. She's giving me Sabrina vibes. I think she'll become a trainwreck.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Posted Image

darraholic
Member Avatar

Update:

Brittnee & Kevin were nominated for eviction.
Kevin won POV.
Cindy with an S is the likely replacement and at the moment the one who will go home.
Edited by darraholic, Mar 29 2015, 01:34 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Sindy with an S returned to the game <3

Naeha was my first choice, but Sindy with an S would have been my 2nd.

Sindy with an S, Sarah & Brittnee are working together and want to take out Zach down the road.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Sucks that Sindy had to go again. Seeing Kevin and Zach in maids outfits including heels was fun.

Manny
Member Avatar

So who's the next HOH? If it's Zach or Bruno or Ashleigh I will cry.

darraholic
Member Avatar

HoH hasn't occurred yet. They're doing it today.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Ashleigh won HOH.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Ashleigh wants Sarah out.

"People think I'm up Zach's butt, but I'm not." :eyes:

darraholic
Member Avatar

Ashleigh nominated Sarah & Godfrey for eviction.

Sarah won POV.

Looks like the plan is to put Brittnee up so they can break up the Sarah/Brittnee duo.

Bruno is 100% Zach's lapdog now. They made a F2.

Canada has voted Brittnee/Sarah as have nots. They think Canada hates them now lol. Oh wait until they reveal the power.

Hopefully Brittnee & Sarah (whoever gets the power) puts Zach & Bruno up on the block. Can't wait to see Ashleigh's expression when her HoH is completely dethrowned.

King
Member Avatar

I was hoping Canada would choose them as the Have-Not's. Thank you, Canada!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply