Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Lucas and Adrienne make love
Topic Started: Mar 27 2015, 05:23 PM (4,852 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

This week, Lucas and Adrienne clash over their son's issues. Bryan Dattilo says "The great thing about Lucas and Adrienne's relationship is that they can say anything to each other. They don't say it in a way that is harsh. " He goes on to say that they respect each other and truly care about each other that things happen. The thing that happens is that they make love.

Not only is Adrienne hurting for son but is hurting from Justin. Because of Adrienne hurting, Lucas is angry at Justin for causing this hurt with her. Lucas begins to look at his own feeling toward her.

Making love with Adrienne may not be the smartest moves. Does Adrienne still have feelings for her husband? Is Lucas still hurting over how things ended with Sami and is unsettled over these feelings?

The one thing that BD feels is that Adrienne is revealing a new side of Lucas: Being more sensitive and loving.
Edited by talbab1994, Mar 27 2015, 06:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Ugh! I really don't like Ludrienne. It sucks because Lucas was able to talk bad about Dan and not come off hypocritical. Now he has no room to talk because he slept with a married woman. :flipoff: I don't get how Adrienne can argue about Will's infidelity, then go sleep with Lucas.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Justin told her he slept with Elsa and implied he still might since deal isn't done. Adrienne looked like she was saying goodbye to him for real in their last scene. So although they are still married, I think Adrienne considers their marriage over. Is just a matter of making it official.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I can't get behind this one.

jwsel
Member Avatar

This just sucks. They should show Adrienne mourning over her broken relationship and not being ready to jump into the sack with a new man right away. Then she and Lucas could develop a real relationship that involves more than a shared babysitting duties. In other words, why not let them act like adults who have learned a bit about relationships over their lives.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Can they not say "make love?" This isn't making love. I can't even think of Adrienne and Lucas that way. I'm not too excited about this and think it makes Lucas look pretty bad, regardless of how Justin is acting.

I hated how casual Justin was when he broke the affair to Adrienne then left again. I'm still holding out hope that Justin is working with Bo and Steve and that he just went with adrienne's accusations to get her off his back. Of course that's still an asshole thing to do, it's better than the alternative.

Lovejm

I'm so not here for this. Can't get on board, no way, no how.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Mar 27 2015, 05:23 PM
This week, Lucas and Adrienne clash over their sons issues. Bryan Dattilo says "The great thing about Lucas and Adrienne's relationship is that they can say anything to each other. They don't say it in a way that is harsh. " He goes on to say that they respect each other and truly care about each other that things happen. The thing that happens is that they make love.

Not only is Adrienne hurting for son but is hurting from Justin. Because of Adrienne hurting, Lucas is angry at Justin for causing this hurt with her. Lucas begins to look at his own feeling toward her.

Making love with Adrienne may not be the smartest moves. Does Adrienne still have feelings for her husband? Is Lucas still hurting over how things ended with Sami and is unsettled over these feelings?

The one thing that BD feels is that Adrienne is revealing a new side of Lucas: Being more sensitive and loving.
I didn't like this story at all until I got Bryan's take on things..... hope that carries over on screen,

am103
Member Avatar

I hate that this is happening so early. Days had the potential, once again, to tell a really powerful story with two great characters, and instead of introducing it slowly and letting things happen naturally, they immediately throw two people in bed together with no rhyme or reason. I would like it more if it seemed like Days had a bigger plan here, but right now it seems like they're just throwing whatever they can at the wall trying to make something stick.

I may end up liking these scenes or hating them. We'll have to see how it plays out. What I DON'T want to happen is Lucas and Adrienne becoming fast-forward material. I also hope Justin is back soon so that his role in the story doesn't get glossed over.

six
Member Avatar

Adrienne is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

And Lucas and Sami have been completely over for three years. Time to stop beating that drum.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

I don't like them as a couple, too much of Adjustin shipper for that. I don't think they are telling a love story here. Just two people who are lonely and comforting each other. She belongs with Justin and Lucas belongs with Sami. In the mean time, they get some screen time doing something other than meddling in their sons' marriage. Is Tomsell, it could be a lot worse.

Kaycee

talbab1994
Mar 27 2015, 05:23 PM
This week, Lucas and Adrienne clash over their sons issues. Bryan Dattilo says "The great thing about Lucas and Adrienne's relationship is that they can say anything to each other. They don't say it in a way that is harsh. " He goes on to say that they respect each other and truly care about each other that things happen. The thing that happens is that they make love.

WTF... So soon? This so ridiculous, These writers must think humans are just constantly rutting, and That we use SEX as the answer for everything.. Because Its sure clear that they do use it as a go to event in every story.. They throw in a couple of meetings and maybe a kiss then they are in bed.. So very unromantic.

Restless84
Member Avatar

If Lucas is the bottom of the barrel, I think I'll start scraping it too.

lysie
Member Avatar

Not a fan of this story for any of the characters involved.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 27 2015, 06:40 PM
Not a fan of this story for any of the characters involved.
I could have seen this playing out a lot differently and maybe even a really long flirtation but this is just ridiculous and damaging to every character involved.

daysmemories
Member Avatar

six
Mar 27 2015, 06:23 PM

And Lucas and Sami have been completely over for three years. Time to stop beating that drum.
:huh?:
Don't you know it's always been Lucas and Sami? That's besides the point this story is not interesting to me at all. Lucas needs a real love interest.

six
Member Avatar

Restless84
Mar 27 2015, 06:37 PM
Feel free to make your move ASAP. :)

daysmemories
Mar 27 2015, 06:44 PM
six

Don't you know it's always been Lucas and Sami? That's besides the point this story is not interesting to me at all. Lucas needs a real love interest.

If you like Lucas and Sami fine, but tying her into his current mindset doesn't work with what's been playing out all this time.

Restless84
Member Avatar

six
Mar 27 2015, 06:52 PM
Restless84

daysmemories
six

If you like Lucas and Sami fine, but tying her into his current mindset doesn't work with what's been playing out all this time.
Sami is always going to be relevant to Lucas. She's his true love and soul mate. So yeah it does factor into his current mindset.

six
Member Avatar

Restless84
Mar 27 2015, 06:55 PM
six
Mar 27 2015, 06:52 PM
Restless84

daysmemories
six

Sami is always going to be relevant to Lucas. She's his true love and soul mate. So yeah it does factor into his current mindset.
I'm commenting on what's actually been playing out, not shipper fanwanking.* Anyway, I've said how I feel and I'm going to leave it at that.

*And I'm not trying to be mean here because I've done it too, but there has been nothing on screen to indicate that Lucas has spent the last couple of years pining for Sami.
Edited by six, Mar 27 2015, 07:22 PM.

ssedai
Member Avatar

The suggestion that Lucas is still reeling over how things ended with Sami is ridiculous. I thought they did a good job showing how they'd grown to be good friends when Sami left for California.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply