Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, March 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Yesterday, 10:09 PM (932 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

Posted Image

A mighty fine Tuesday to all! Discuss
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

james0479
Mar 30 2015, 10:09 PM
Posted Image

LOL. This pic is great!

I wish we would've got some more Eric/Nicole/Lucas interaction while Ericole was still front and center. I still think a Nicole/Lucas ONS would've ruffled Eric's feathers more than anything, but I'm certainly not complaining about Vargas :wub:

james0479
Member Avatar

am103
Mar 30 2015, 10:12 PM
james0479
Posted Image

LOL. This pic is great!

I wish we would've got some more Eric/Nicole/Lucas interaction while Ericole was still front and center. I still think a Nicole/Lucas ONS would've ruffled Eric's feathers more than anything, but I'm certainly not complaining about Vargas :wub:
I think Nicole and Lucas should be better friends. Did someone say Vargas? Ah Vargas. I miss Vargas. I hear his name was Vargas. ;)

am103
Member Avatar

I hate to hijack this thread into a Vargas thread, but....

What he does at the 3:00 mark in this clip just makes me :$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc9BG56IFyA

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar
Love To Love

james0479
Posted Image

Aah my 3 favorite people :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bdmommy

Wow, they all look so young...some of these photos make me feel very old!

Ken Adams
Member Avatar

am103
james0479
Posted Image

LOL. This pic is great!

I wished they had more Lucas and Nicole scenes. Have they even had any scenes since his latest recurring return? I'm vaguely remembering one very short scene. It even worse than EJ's. Nowadays, it's either Daniel or Eric, or Daniel with a little side of Victor or Brady. They need to quit keeping certain characters in a bubble for too long because then it will feel unnatural when they move them around.

ClayZebra

Ah, that time Lucas married Nicole while she was engaged to Eric.

But now he's totally learned to back away from taken women...

Or not so much.

Sigh. Lucas is one of many men who make more sense for Nicole than Daniel does.

KLK
Member Avatar

Ken Adams
Mar 30 2015, 11:23 PM
am103
james0479
Posted Image

LOL. This pic is great!

I wished they had more Lucas and Nicole scenes. Have they even had any scenes since his latest recurring return? I'm vaguely remembering one very short scene. It even worse than EJ's. Nowadays, it's either Daniel or Eric, or Daniel with a little side of Victor or Brady. They need to quit keeping certain characters in a bubble for too long because then it will feel unnatural when they move them around.
They had one scene roughly 2 years ago, in the rectory. They fought, he left, Eric was jealous that she might have still had feelings for Lucas. I wish they would let them interact more than once every 2-3 years.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

ClayZebra
Mar 31 2015, 05:57 AM
Ah, that time Lucas married Nicole while she was engaged to Eric.

But now he's totally learned to back away from taken women...

Or not so much.

Sigh. Lucas is one of many men who make more sense for Nicole than Daniel does.
A parakeet makes more sense for Nicole than Daniel does.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

I love every. single. thing about this picture. . .well, of COURSE I do! Are y'all really surprised?!! I mean, really?

Lovejm

Great pic!!!! Jensen was such a cutie!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I became such a hardcore Ericole because of my love for Lucas and my desire to get him away from this mess. I loved the story though, it was fun....and I do wish we could get more scenes like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy6uCtyDSoE

Lucas and Nicole make so much sense as friends....too bad they hardly share screen time.

addeerose
Member Avatar

I would love to see more Nicole/Lucas/Eric interaction. He was such a big part of their previous history and would be much more believable now instead of the fabricated insertion of Daniel in their story. Nicole and Lucas can really pull off the entertaining sarcastic banter! We need more humor on Days.
Edited by addeerose, Today, 8:27 AM.

ClayZebra

addeerose
Mar 31 2015, 08:25 AM
the fabricated insertion of Daniel in their story.
It's amazing that this phrase can be applied to almost every story currently on canvas.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Jensen will always be Eric to me.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Ok they started showing DAYS but then they went back to our news. A prisoner escaped from a VA hospital. They caught him. So their still talking about it.

But I did see Abby and Ben. He came over to her house asking her to forgive him.

Serena called Xander. Their going to meet up.
Edited by DCgirl, 24 minutes ago.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Today is the day J.J confesses to the god of Salem, ugh.

KLK
Member Avatar

Dickole are also on. :drunk:

Restless84
Member Avatar

Yes Abigail is on again! Looks like she is on every day this week going by the other spoilers and the promo.

98 users reading this topic (72 Guests and 4 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply