Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Odds and Ends for the May 4th issue
Topic Started: Yesterday, 4:36 PM (1,345 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

YAY!! Judi Evans is now on contract!!

Under Stuff we know and shouldn't tell you---the cast morale at Days have improved a lot since they now have new writers. Insiders are saying that the actors are racing through scripts to see what happens next as they are going toward their 50th anniversary!

Under the Snap Poll--56% of people like Lucas and Adrienne and think that they both deserve some happiness while 44% think that Justin should come back and win her back.

The Digest's Hottest Shots has pictures of some of the DAYS actors that went to the L.A. Mission to volunteer.

Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down--A thumbs UP for the bond between Marlena and Will and how she is his voice of reason.

There is an interview with Alison Sweeney and Cameron Mathison about their new Hallmark movie, Murder, she baked: A Chocolate Chip Cookie Mystery.

In Scene and Heard, Peggy McCay talks about a friend that she had when she first began acting who was gay. She said that she thought about her friend when she spoke of the two men who suffered when one's family came to visit and they had to pretend to not know each other in Will and Sonny's wedding. This is the scene that she entered for the Daytime Emmy Awards.

There's an article titles "How much does it cost" ..the elephant cost about $41 and it doesn't come with the wooden platform. The guitar that JJ plays range from $399 to $1999. The plane fair from Salem to Phoenix for Sonny to visit his brother? $451.70. Justin's plane ride to Dubai--$5050.20 The razor that Nicole used to shave Daniel cost $195.

Nice praise to Galen Gering and Kristian Alfonso from some fans.

One complained on Sound off about how the writers not knowing how to write a romance. This person believes that the writers pay more attention to "shipper wars and polls" and trying to please everyone. This person wants the writers to write a good story. Another complained about Will and how he's not like Sami. Another is sad that Melissa Archer is leaving while another viewer is thrilled that Peter Reckell is returning.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hugo
Member Avatar

Thank you for putting Judi under contract Dena!

I just hope the big story for Justin and Adrienne is not dealing with Sonny's death. :'(
That would be a really depressing way to kick off the 50th celebration.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

So what's that mean? About two weeks until the BD contract news is announced? Thrilled about Judi. More great news. Can we just get to this stuff already??

thepadange

"The razor that Nicole used to shave Daniel cost $195."
:facepalm:

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

thepadange
Apr 24 2015, 05:09 PM

$45 more than an extra.

Hugo
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 24 2015, 04:54 PM
So what's that mean? About two weeks until the BD contract news is announced? Thrilled about Judi. More great news. Can we just get to this stuff already??
I really hope so.
Contract or no contract, I will be happy if HiGriff keep using Bryan as much as TomSell did those past few months.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Judi Evans under contract....BEST news!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Hugo
Apr 24 2015, 04:48 PM
Thank you for putting Judi under contract Dena!

I just hope the big story for Justin and Adrienne is not dealing with Sonny's death. :'(
That would be a really depressing way to kick off the 50th celebration.
To be honest, Sonny's death could provide for a TON of story...especially since if it is connected somehow to someone close to him.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

JE on contract? Fantastic news!

camera shy

Jason47
Apr 24 2015, 05:11 PM
thepadange

$45 more than an extra.
What a waste of money. They could have had her just massage his shoulders.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 24 2015, 06:23 PM
Jason47
Apr 24 2015, 05:11 PM
thepadange

$45 more than an extra.
What a waste of money. They could have had her just massage his shoulders.
Or just alluded to the scene... that is really one of the scenes that should have happened OFF SCREEN.

concerned
Member Avatar

I hate the gratuitousness nature of Daniel and Nicole sex - it never seems necessary to the story. It always makes me feel uncomfortable.

DCgirl
Member Avatar

Congrats to Judi Evans.

Now I hope they put BD on contract.

jendays
Member Avatar

DCgirl
Apr 25 2015, 12:30 AM
Congrats to Judi Evans.

Now I hope they put BD on contract.
YES put BD on contract. Its actually been exciting to watch DAYs again because Lucas is on more. Any day now.

LovingDays

next up should be MBE

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I like that the actors are supposedly racing through scripts to see what happens next...for some reason, that makes me more optimistic than their usual twitter lip service.

Good for Judi Evans!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

LOVE that Judi Evans is on contract! Well deserved and about damn time!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply