Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 31: Second Chance
Topic Started: May 7 2015, 07:36 AM (2,349 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://www.cbs.com/survivorsecondchance

FYI, next season is in Cambodia. Season 32 will be all newbies and was filmed in Cambodia, it was originally Season 31 but will now air after Second Chances. Can you imagine waiting that long for your season to air? Ouch.

So. Can we just move on to this season, please?

And the voters better get it right. Here's the pool of players to choose from:

Kelly Wiglesworth (Season 1: Borneo)
Kimmi Kappenberg (Season 2: Australia)
Teresa 'T-Bird' Cooper (Season 3: Africa)
Peih-Gee Law (Season 15: China)
Monica Padilla (Season 19: Samoa)
Stephanie Valencia (Season 22: Redemption Island)
Natalie Tenerelli (Season 22: Redemption Island)
Mikayla Wingle (Season 23: South Pacific)
Sabrina Thompson (Season 24: One World)
Abi-Maria Gomes (Season 25: Phillipines)
Ciera Eastin (Season 27: Blood vs. Water)
Tasha Fox (Season 28: Cagayan)
Kass McQuillen (Season 28: Cagayan)
Kelley Wentworth (Season 29: San Juan del Sur)
Shirin Oskooi (Season 30: Worlds Apart)
Carolyn Rivera (Season 30: Worlds Apart)

Jeff Varner (Season 2: Australia)
Andrew Savage (Season 7: Pearl Islands)
Shane Powers (Season 12: Exile Island)
Terry Dietz (Season 12: Exile Island)
Stephen Fishbach (Season 18: Tocantins)
Jim Rice (Season 23: South Pacific)
Troyzan Robertson (Season 24: One World)
Brad Cullpepper (Season 27: Blood vs. Water)
Vytas Baskuskas (Season 27: Blood vs. Water)
Spencer Bledsoe (Season 28: Cagayan)
Woo (Season 28: Cagayan)
Jeremy Collins (Season 29: San Juan del Sur)
Keith Nale (Season 29: San Juan del Sur)
Max Dawson (Season 30: Worlds Apart)
Joe Anglim (Season 30: Worlds Apart)
Mike Holloway (Season 30: Worlds Apart)
Edited by KMan101, May 7 2015, 07:38 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Can I just add I kept forgetting Stephanie Valencia's season. LOL. Shows how much I cared about that one.

So basically ...
Teresa, Kimmi, Kelly Wiglesworth, Peih-Gee, Abi-Maria, Ciera, Kass, Tasha, Shirin

Vytas, Joe, Spencer, Jeremy, Terry, Shane (I'd argue Savage and Troyzan could also be locks but personally I don't care)

HAVE BETTER BE ON

I'd be more than happy with Mike or Carolyn if they don't win but I'm not including them. I also would be OK with Max.

As for the men, it's a crapshoot between the rest for me. I don't care either way if I have to suffer through Brad again. I'd imagine Woo is a given but who knows? I'd rather not even if I liked him. I would think Savage is a given but that would be a production given, not a fan given. I'm debating on Jim Rice. I'd rather see some earlier guys come back than the later guys. The men's selection isn't as clear cut as the women's. I think it SHOULD be very clear who the women are that return. I'm not here to watch fodder like Natalie, Mikayla or Stephanie. I'd be ok with Kelley Wentworth or Monica. I worry most about Kimmi and T-Bird getting knocked out.
Edited by KMan101, May 7 2015, 07:52 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm meh on most of the men. The women are far superior minus the "Oh we should include some hot women" aka Stephanie, Mikayla, Kelley, Monica and Natalie T.

I'll be so sad if T-Bird, Kelly W, Kimmi, Peih-Gee, Sabrina, Kass, Ciera, Abi, Tasha and Shirin don't make it.

Manny
Member Avatar

Kelly Wiglesworth (Season 1: Borneo) - Ok.. meh..
Kimmi Kappenberg (Season 2: Australia) - yay, she was fun from a social stand point back when this was a much different game, I don't see her doing much now
Teresa 'T-Bird' Cooper (Season 3: Africa) - I know she's popular, but I don't remember her really and isn't she like really old now?
Peih-Gee Law (Season 15: China) - YES!!!
Monica Padilla (Season 19: Samoa) - WTF?
Stephanie Valencia (Season 22: Redemption Island) - I have no idea who this person is
Natalie Tenerelli (Season 22: Redemption Island) - read above
Mikayla Wingle (Season 23: South Pacific) - why would anyone want this woman back? The only thing people would remember her by is that loon Hantz Jr. was sexually aroused by her and wanted her gone because of it
Sabrina Thompson (Season 24: One World) - cool
Abi-Maria Gomes (Season 25: Phillipines) - yay!
Ciera Eastin (Season 27: Blood vs. Water) - YES!!!
Tasha Fox (Season 28: Cagayan) - YESSS!!!
Kass McQuillen (Season 28: Cagayan) - YESSSSSSSSSSS!!
Kelley Wentworth (Season 29: San Juan del Sur) - whatever
Shirin Oskooi (Season 30: Worlds Apart) - meh
Carolyn Rivera (Season 30: Worlds Apart) - ok

Jeff Varner (Season 2: Australia) - was her really that memorable? He was ok, but nothing special
Andrew Savage (Season 7: Pearl Islands) - meh
Shane Powers (Season 12: Exile Island) - ok
Terry Dietz (Season 12: Exile Island) - God, no
Stephen Fishbach (Season 18: Tocantins) - ok
Jim Rice (Season 23: South Pacific) - don't remember him
Troyzan Robertson (Season 24: One World) - EW!!
Brad Cullpepper (Season 27: Blood vs. Water) - I don't like him, but I guess he's ok for the show
Vytas Baskuskas (Season 27: Blood vs. Water) - YESS!!
Spencer Bledsoe (Season 28: Cagayan) - YESSSSSSSS!!
Woo (Season 28: Cagayan) - meh.. Woo was Tony's goat
Jeremy Collins (Season 29: San Juan del Sur) - YES!!!!
Keith Nale (Season 29: San Juan del Sur) - Keith's okay
Max Dawson (Season 30: Worlds Apart) - why?
Joe Anglim (Season 30: Worlds Apart) - cool
Mike Holloway (Season 30: Worlds Apart) - meh

So boys are pretty bad.. girls are ok.. My early favs are Ciera, Tasha, Spencer, Vytas, Jeremy and PG!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Mikayla also started sleeping around with Russell while he was married. She was gross!

T-Bird was quite memorable. She was the one who voted for Lex at the merge that made him paranoid all season. He thought it was Kelly G and ended up stabbing her in the back. T-Bird was my first favorite from Survivor. My only worry is that she is 57. But damn she's looking hot for being 57.

darraholic
Member Avatar

My ideal cast...

Women:
Kelly W
Kimmi
T-Bird
Peih-Gee
Abi-Maria
Sabrina
Ciera
Kass
Tasha
Monica or Shirin as the last spot.

Men:

Jeff V
Andrew
Shane
Terry
Stephen
Brad or Vytas
Spencer
Jeremy
Joe
Mike

Manny
Member Avatar

Mikaela slept with Russell?? Ewww! She's gross.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Ideal Cast:
WOMEN: Kelly Wiglesworth, Kimmi, Teresa, Peih-Gee, Abi-Maria, Ciera, Tasha, Kass, Shirin. Carolyn, Monica or S29 Kelly would be fine as the tenth.

MEN: Jeff V., Shane, Terry, Stephen, Troyzan, Vytas, Jeremy, Spencer, Keith, Joe. I'd prefer Max and Mike over several other guys. I could tolerate Brad or Savage. I'm not a huge Terry fan but if Shane comes back I want Terry back too. I'd be ok swapping out Varner for Jim Rice. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of most of the guys. I think Mike wins so I'm not including but him if he doesn't I'd take him.

And a majority of the men I don't care to see again but if I HAD to choose 10 ...

darraholic
Member Avatar

Just listened to Teresa's interview with Rob Cesternino. Damn that woman still has it. I will be heartbroken if she doesn't make the cast.

Manny
Member Avatar

My picks would be:

- Kelly, Kimmi, Peih-Gee, Ciera, Kass, Tasha, Carolyn, Abi, Teresa (I guess she has to be good if everyone loves her so much) and as 10th either Sabrina or Kelley

- Shane, Stephen, Jeremy, Spencer, Vytas, Joe, Brad, Terry, Troyzan, as 10th either Jeff or Andrew

KMan101
Member Avatar

And Teresa is FIT too. She was tiny and fit in Africa but damn, she has muscles now. I really hope to see her and Kelly Wiglesworth again. Those are the two I'm just reallllllly wanting back. I mean, no one ever thought Kelly would do the show again. She's THE perfect "Second Chance" casting.

Some claim Hayden was dropped because he won Big Brother, but IMO, he was dropped because Joe became so popular. He fills the same role.

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm mostly interested to see Kelly and Teresa back just to see how they will adapt into this new game that Survivor had become. Although Kelly was a member of the very first Survivor Alliance, but it was completely lead by Richard, so it's going to be interesting to see how she will do without Hatch. Unless she finds a replacement and just gets goated through the game like Gervase did when he came back.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Tonight's the night we find out the cast! I'm nervous as hell. I don't trust the casuals with this vote at all. I feel like many of the guys it could go any which way, but I have such a strong set of women I want to see back. Sigh ...

KMan101
Member Avatar

No Teresa :( no Shane ... overall though, I'm happy. Could do without several of the men but I'm not surprised they're there.

THE CAST (in order of how they were told they made it):

Kelly (Borneo)
Kimmi (Australia)
Jeff Varner (Australia)
Keith (S29)
Peih-Gee (S15)
Ciera (S27)
Vytas (S27)
Terry (S12)
Andrew Savage (S7)
Abi-Maria (S25)
Kass (S28)
Monica (S19)
Kelley Wentworth (S29)
Shirin (S30)
Stephen (S18)
Woo (S28)
Tasha (S28)
Jeremy (S29)
Spencer (S28)
Joe (S30)

Manny
Member Avatar

As I said in the S30 thread, I mostly love the picks. Don't care about Teresa or Shane and the only thing I would change was Carolyn instead of Monica, who I have no idea how she got voted in. Seriously.. Who the fuck is Monica?!?!? I hope she goes early.

Also, Kimmi has to be an early boot. She looks like she's in no shape to be on Survivor, even when she was young 15 years ago, she was not really useful in challenges, she was never a good strategist.. so she might be gone quick.

To repeat myself again from the other thread, my pre-season favs are PG, Kass, Tasha, Spencer, Abi, Jeremy, Ciera and Vytas! Love all of them and hope all of them go far. Don't care at all about Monica (obviously), Woo (another surprising vote...) and Jeff..

Two Kell(e)ys could be potentially interesting. Same with some of those early season guys (Savage and Terry). Shirin and Joe.. meh.. I don't know what to expect from them. I guess, Shirin could be good.. she had some decent ideas this season. But hear announcing that she already made her first million by the time she was 25 could hurt her in the game.

Looking forward to this game so much!! Hope they don't disappoint!
Edited by Manny, May 22 2015, 05:03 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I dont mind Monica. She could be a Parvati in disguise. Rather meh in her original season and then comes alive. If she is anything like she was on her last few days in Samoa she could turn out great.

Kelley Wentworth was a horrible choice. She brought nothing in her short time. TBird, one of the better original Survivors would have been so much better. She seemed so excited to have the opportunity to return. Judging by the outcry of her elimination I wouldnt be surprised if we see her on Season 33 or 34 since there are rumblings we could have another season of returns. I could see a Second Chances 2 season since Survivor likes repeating their themes (hate that 32 is Brains vs Beauty vs Brawns 2).

Having said that, I am so grateful Natalie T, Mikayla and Stephanie didnt make it. I could see them tainting a season with their boring play.

KMan101
Member Avatar

That was my hope with Monica too, that she pulls a Parvati and wows me this go around. She had potential. I think Kelley Wentworth is similar and any other time I'd probably be OK with her but I'd much rather have T-Bird than her. It was so nice of Teresa to give Monica a hug when Monica was told she made it. I really hope to see Teresa again.

The ones I REALLY didn't want didn't make it, thankfully. I can suffer through Woo, Terry, Keith and Savage, as they all would be on my list of players who deserve to return, for various reasons.

I think the women, apart from Kelley Wentworth and potentially Monica, is perfect.

Abi-Maria and Kass were ECSTATIC. I loved it. I think they were truly worried about the casuals not voting them in.

Posted Image

KMan101
Member Avatar

More reactions, just because everyone was so ecstatic.

Kelly & Kimmi
Posted Image

Peih-Gee / Ciera & Vytas
Posted Image

Fisbach and Woo / My girl Tasha:
Posted Image

Sad Shane and Jeremy
Posted Image

Spencer/Joe
Posted Image
Edited by KMan101, May 23 2015, 11:37 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Shane confirmed in an interview that everyone has been pre-gaming.

He said Tasha/Spencer/Monica/Vytas/Ciera have a pre-game alliance and have been strategizing non-stop for the past few weeks.

He also said Kass has tried to make alliances with everyone and thinks she'll be the first out.

He said he had an alliance with two individuals for a 3 person alliance. He wouldn't confirm who they were, but said both made it onto the show.

I hope we see a few tribal switches to stop these pre-game alliances from having any real power. It is the one downside of all star seasons.

Manny
Member Avatar

Hate pre-show alliances but I love that Tasha, Spencer, Ciera and Vytas would be working together!! :-)

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply