Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
days of our lives 2011
Topic Started: May 15 2015, 02:47 PM (361 Views)
andrew1986

hey

if anyone can help me I am looking for march April may June July and august 2011 episodes.
it needs to be the full episode or split into parts, if you can help me that would be great.

just contact me and I would be very grateful.

thanks

andrew
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

andrew1986
May 15 2015, 02:47 PM
hey

if anyone can help me I am looking for march April may June July and august 2011 episodes.
it needs to be the full episode or split into parts, if you can help me that would be great.

just contact me and I would be very grateful.

thanks

andrew
I hope you find what you're looking for, but I should warn you, that was not a great time period for Days. Lol. Between EJ/Taylor, the Tale of Two Rafes, Carly's descent into drug addiction, and Chloe becoming a hooker, that was probably the most unwatchable Days has been for me. Besides, of course, what's airing now.

andrew1986

would love to find these episodes somewhere

am103
Member Avatar

andrew1986
May 18 2015, 05:30 PM
would love to find these episodes somewhere
I don't know about whole episodes, but you're better off separating them by storyline on YouTube.

This video is part of a playlist. Since you first asked about March 2011, that's where I started it. But it continues on and on. The EJami vids, for the most part, will cover the Rafe/Sami/Rafe II story and Nicole/EJ/Taylor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KlJ_iW2FzU&list=PLC60F834EAFFFCE5E&index=38

This video is part of another playlist. Once again, this is from the beginning of March. It basically follows Carly's story, including the drug addiction story, the triangle with Daniel and Jennifer, and some interaction with Melanie and Vivian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MiBVLmraT4&index=29&list=PL1B5440EBF33AA5C5

Chloe's story is a little bit harder to track because I can't find an ordered playlist, so you'll just have to do you best to find clips on YouTube. Chloe's big story in 2011 featured the man in this following clip, Quinn. He blackmailed her into prostitution and was later revealed to be Vivian's son. Try searching for clips of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNbRfB2C6aI

Hope this helps a little!

andrew1986

has anyone got march - July 2011 full episodes.

thanks

am103
Member Avatar

I tried :shrug: Sorry.

paul89

try looking on youtube

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply