Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What are you all talking about?; No soap question too small! Ask away!
Topic Started: May 18 2015, 03:34 AM (255 Views)
Ellie

No question too small for this thread! Ask us anything soap related. Don't be embarrassed - we were all new at this once! (Ok some of us in 1965. But still.) Any member can feel free to jump in and answer!

(With appreciation to freejinger.org/forums for this topic title!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

For example:

Hi, I just read this in a thread and I'm really confused.

"J&M haven't really been as tight as they were in MB '94 when JER was writing."

Who are J&M? MB? JER?

Hi, you came to the right place! J&M stands for John and Marlena, two longtime characters on Days of our Lives. 'MB' stands for Maison Blanche, a storyline written in 1994 by James Reilly (aka JER). The storyline brought John and Marlena closer together and effectively ended Marlena's marriage to Roman.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Funny thing, I was thinking just the other day that there should be a list somewhere of all the initials of the actors. I only go by their screen names except for a few, so when someone uses the real initials, I have no idea who they're talking about.
Something like,
Sharon Newman = SC
Jill =JW
especially the lesser characters, like Courtney, I have no idea what her real name is.
Most people only know the real name of their faves.
Just a suggestion.

Sultana
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 18 2015, 09:24 AM
Funny thing, I was thinking just the other day that there should be a list somewhere of all the initials of the actors. I only go by their screen names except for a few, so when someone uses the real initials, I have no idea who they're talking about.
Something like,
Sharon Newman = SC
Jill =JW
especially the lesser characters, like Courtney, I have no idea what her real name is.
Most people only know the real name of their faves.
Just a suggestion.
I agree :thumbsup:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Castle Gate · Next Topic »
Add Reply