Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Melanie to Brady: I won't marry you!
Topic Started: May 22 2015, 09:05 PM (1,576 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

Brady proposes to Melanie and she refuses and he's sad and shocked. Melanie explains that her hope is that Tate will have a family...a mother and father...something she didn't have growing up. She decides that the baby should be the top priority.

Theresa now realizes that she will never have Brady's heart so she gives Mel an ultimatum...leave Salem or she's taking the baby to California with her parents. Her parents, especially Kim, wants Theresa and Tate no where near the Kiriakis Mansion. Kimberly has many memories of this place and she is trying to protect her family. This puts her at odds with Brady.

Meanwhile, Brady finds out about Theresa's ultimatum and is angry. There are angry words exchanged.

Melanie now faces this...does she do what is best for the baby or does she stay in Salem?

I think we all know the answer to that....she's gone on June 2nd!

SOD!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Good. Even though she goes out in symbolic martyrdom.

anzu

Oh, Mel, no, say it ain't so, please stay, you can work it out, brady loves you, yadda yadda yadda............k bye! :sweet:

Renaissance Girl

What the hell?! Theresa knows that Brady will never love her but she still decides to blackmail Melanie anyway. That doesn't make any sense! This makes it completely pointless! If Melanie actually wants to walk away and not be with Brady, why go through all of this? I guess Thrady's just not going to happen. I figured just as much. That pairing never stood a chance.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Xcole!!!

I hate when a baby is involved and someone decides the relationship can't work and they need to force their man to be with the baby mama. I mean, Melanie, you can't make Brady love Theresa and be with her just because of a baby. What century you living in? There's tons of split homes. If the parents don't love each other that's the worst environment to show your kid while growing up. They won't get a sense of what love is and just see all the resentment.

But with that said, I'm glad you're out of here, Melanie. Unfortunately I'm stuck with Theresa, who seems to have inherited no redeeming qualities from her parents. In fact, her parents are her only redeeming quality.
Edited by Ashtonion, May 22 2015, 09:19 PM.

Salemwatcher
Member Avatar

I agree with Kimberly - take Theresa and Tate back to California with you.

And bye Melanie!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

Teresa should have realized she didn't have Brady's heart since he had sex with her by trying to avoid his feelings for Kristin

blueskies
Member Avatar

I wish they'd all leave at this point. I like Theresa and Brady but this is insufferable.

Salemwatcher
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 22 2015, 09:38 PM
I wish they'd all leave at this point. I like Theresa and Brady but this is insufferable.
I like Brady...but just barely. His "relationships" with Theresa/Melanie have been a huge turn-off.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I love that they used Kimberly's history with Victor to drive a wedge in the Melanie/Brady/Theresa suckfest. I approve! I'm also not sorry to see Melanie go. I could've been on board with this return if she had been involved with Chad, but sadly Days missed another opportunity!

One Jonas down, one to go (unless you count Maggie too)!

:wave:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

So basically Melanie gets to leave as this selfless hero who is putting a baby who has nothing to do with her before herself?

Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
May 22 2015, 10:50 PM
So basically Melanie gets to leave as this selfless hero who is putting a baby who has nothing to do with her before herself?

Posted Image
Hate to say it, but at least someone is thinking about that baby.

Drew
Member Avatar

Do people still actually think this way in 2015? Oh there's a baby, go be with someone you don't want because there's a baby?

Like we don't have decades of statistics to show unhappy homes are terrible for children?

(I'm not some Melanie fan don't get me wrong, this just wreaks of lazy soap writing)

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I'll miss her terribly.

peaches179
Member Avatar

ZZZZZZZZZZ.

Hummm
Member Avatar

Pointless!!

Dr. Chip

Kimberly should have no memories of this Kiriakis mansion...since she's never been there. LOL

truluvpassions07
Member Avatar

I've always had a soft spot for Mel and I'm sad she's leaving. I think it's a shame that this return fell flat in so many ways. If they had only brought back Nathan/Steph/Phillip to stir the pot, it would have been so much more intriguing IMO.

Best of luck MB!

MoreLucas
Member Avatar

Good. Brady and Melanie are gross, they used to be like bro and sis.
Edited by MoreLucas, Yesterday, 9:07 PM.

CrayCray
Member Avatar

So long, farewell! Adieu, adieu, adieu!

This triangle is the dumbest thing on Days. Why is that Brady even proposing to Melanie after all of three months of dating? She should be turning him down because it's way too soon, they've barely settled into a relationship and he has a new baby to get to know.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply