Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Paige blasts Jen
Topic Started: May 22 2015, 09:09 PM (1,906 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

Paige is hurt when she realizes that Jen knew about the affair between her mother and JJ and tells her about that. She felt that Jennifer was trying to protect JJ in all of this. She no longer trusts Jennifer. Paige loses faith in people in her life now.

Paige lets Jennifer know that she wants nothing to do with her.

It's in SOD!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Say it with a slap Paige. Say it a slap.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

True O'Brien put in some good work this week, so I hope she keeps the momentum this week. Paige works much better as a ruthless bitch!

SKBaldwin

I have a million scenarios in my head about how Paige will seek revenge on JJ.

Hummm
Member Avatar

Whatever

Faye
Member Avatar
#KillDaniel2k15

I wish I cared more, but I don't. Hopefully Paige slaps the shit out of Saint Jen :boxing:

ssedai
Member Avatar
Sheerio and Parrothead

I'm still trying to figure out how any writer believed for one moment that we would care whether or not Paige got along with Jennifer.

clubkylie
Member Avatar
#SaveXander

I'll be looking forward to this. I'm glad Paige is going to lay into Jen, because keeping the truth from her, to protect her own son's transgressions, was 50 shades fucked up.

truluvpassions07
Member Avatar

Agreed. It's always a joy watching someone knock St. Jennifer down a peg or two. I will give Eve one thing...she is absolutely right about Jenn's smug attitude.

Granted, Eve has no moral leg to stand on, but I do enjoy the rivalry.

Bitchy Paige is so much more refreshing to watch... :applause: :roflol:

six
Member Avatar

I wish jjeve was a ONS that was revealed right after it happened. I won't say I like Paige now, but she's definitely way better than she was before.

Cortwright

It's pretty sad that this is considered a major story for the week

ginwillett

Loved when Paige slapped the crap out of Eve and then JJ wish she would have picked up some of that chocolate cake and rubbed it in St Jens face!! Lol

Dutch19
Member Avatar

Does Paige ever get around to making Saint Doctor own up to his own "I knew but kept quiet" part in this mess? Seriously, that look he had when Paige realized Jennifer knew...so condescending and holier than thou, Paige must push him into a cement mixer. It's so annoying how it's ok for him to keep secrets but everyone else is a terrible person.

james0479
Member Avatar

Dutch19
May 24 2015, 02:21 AM
Does Paige ever get around to making Saint Doctor own up to his own "I knew but kept quiet" part in this mess? Seriously, that look he had when Paige realized Jennifer knew...so condescending and holier than thou, Paige must push him into a cement mixer. It's so annoying how it's ok for him to keep secrets but everyone else is a terrible person.
Amen! I wouldn't be surprised if she finds out Daniel knew and that's the most hurtful one of all. The fact that Daniel knew but said nothing totally breaks Paige and makes her lose her mind. Cuz ya know, Daniel's blessings make or break ya. I'm fine with it as long as she does push him into a cement mixer and cranks the speed on extra slow so I can soak it up. Good point tho, when anyone else keeps something it's vicious wrong deceit. When Daniel does it, there's meaning behind it and he mourns it....as evidenced by his vomit inducing tear duct issue this week.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

james0479
May 24 2015, 02:30 AM
Dutch19
Amen! I wouldn't be surprised if she finds out Daniel knew and that's the most hurtful one of all. The fact that Daniel knew but said nothing totally breaks Paige and makes her lose her mind. Cuz ya know, Daniel's blessings make or break ya. I'm fine with it as long as she does push him into a cement mixer and cranks the speed on extra slow so I can soak it up. Good point tho, when anyone else keeps something it's vicious wrong deceit. When Daniel does it, there's meaning behind it and he mourns it....as evidenced by his vomit inducing tear duct issue this week.
She's either going to turn to him as a shoulder-to-cry-on and they'll hook up, or it will be revealed at some point he's her father.

Meh.

Jen finding out was good soapy stuff - MR does well when she's given material that doesn't involve making googoo eyes at Dr. Douchebag. But IMO, the reveal fell flat with True's unimpressive response - what did that cake ever do to you, Beige?? Granted, she was given actual lines and better direction on how to deliver them, but she still stale as month old bread. Plus there was too much focus being on Daniel's tear as well as him showing Rory the door & Rory telling Daniel he wouldn't post the video. WTF is it Daniels' business? Aren't he & Jennifer broken up for the 9873294th time? Kassie DePaiva nailed her scenes - if it weren't for her, this s/l reveal would have been a complete failure.

Romancer66

clubkylie
May 23 2015, 12:35 PM
I'll be looking forward to this. I'm glad Paige is going to lay into Jen, because keeping the truth from her, to protect her own son's transgressions, was 50 shades fucked up.
Harsh as it sounds, Jennifer acted little better than a pimp, pushing her cheating jerk of a son onto an innocent virgin who wouldn't have wanted him if she'd known all the facts about his transgressions. And Paige seems the sort of girl who'd want her first time to be extra-special, with a man she loved and trusted, who was worthy of that love and trust.

Worse, Jen-Jen was motivated less by sentiment or the wish to see young love triumph than by a desire to make Eve squirm. She loved having the upper hand over her enemy and sticking in the knife by encouraging a JJ/Paige reunion. But Jennifer would have screamed bloody murder if someone had put Abigail in the same position that she put Paige in. As it was, she condemned Chad for his brain tumor deception--which was perpetrated against Cameron, not Abigail--and that wasn't nearly as awful as JJ screwing Paige's mother. So any grief Paige gives her, she's more than earned. And if she even tries to justify what she's done, I hope Paige wallops her as hard as she did JJ and Eve.
Edited by Romancer66, May 24 2015, 10:42 AM.

phloe3

I hope Page calls Jennifer out on sticking it to Eve too

AnthonyL
Member Avatar

Paige actually thinks that Jen should have told her? JJ is Jen's son, of course she's going to protect him. Stupid.

But the big thing is, who cares about any relationship between Jen and Paige?

The only good thing is that True is actually doing a good job. Still, it's a story I could care less about because I don't care about JJ and Paige's relationship.

truluvpassions07
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
May 24 2015, 10:20 AM
james0479
May 24 2015, 02:30 AM
Dutch19
She's either going to turn to him as a shoulder-to-cry-on and they'll hook up, or it will be revealed at some point he's her father.

Meh.

Jen finding out was good soapy stuff - MR does well when she's given material that doesn't involve making googoo eyes at Dr. Douchebag. But IMO, the reveal fell flat with True's unimpressive response - what did that cake ever do to you, Beige?? Granted, she was given actual lines and better direction on how to deliver them, but she still stale as month old bread. Plus there was too much focus being on Daniel's tear as well as him showing Rory the door & Rory telling Daniel he wouldn't post the video. WTF is it Daniels' business? Aren't he & Jennifer broken up for the 9873294th time? Kassie DePaiva nailed her scenes - if it weren't for her, this s/l reveal would have been a complete failure.
I agree to a point. Why do they insist on having Dannifer still be within each other's orbit and having him at the party in the first place? I get that Maggie is Jenn's aunt, but still. Dan shouldn't really be at the party IMO, considering he's only had just a handful of interactions with Paige onscreen (BTW: why Paige babysits Parker makes no sense to me, but whatever).

Bottom line is that he should get blasted for knowing about JJ & Eve...just like the other three. It's only fair really...and I actually LIKE Daniel (I know I'm in the small minority). If they could split his onscreen time with someone like Rafe, I would be tickled pink. :)
Edited by truluvpassions07, May 24 2015, 03:12 PM.

Tg11

Perfect way for Paige to get revenge on JJ would simply be moving on with her life by hooking up with one of JJ's family members, perfect way to get back at JJ as revenge, Paige could hook up with Steve & Kayla's son Joey Johnson since he is supposed to be coming back to Salem all grown up

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply