Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 17: General Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 12 2015, 09:33 PM (2,378 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Big Brother 17 premieres June 24th on CBS.

House and cast reveal next week!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

[twitter=JulieChen/status/609482704459935744]

Kenny
Member Avatar

[twitter=JulieChen/status/609450731981176832]

Alin89
Member Avatar

PLEASE I HOPE THIS WILL BE A GOOD SEASON!

darraholic
Member Avatar

I think you mean June 24th, Kenny?

I am pretty much going in thinking this season will be horrible. I'm just not going to get my hopes up. Hopefully the show will surprise me, but I'm not expecting it.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rumored houseguest Tyler Gattuso.

Posted Image

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

:blulaugh:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Drew
Member Avatar

Is it a new house or a "new" house? (it's been 10 years, mix that shit up!)
Edited by Drew, Jun 14 2015, 09:49 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 14 2015, 09:49 PM
Is it a new house or a "new" house? (it's been 10 years, mix that shit up!)
Julie's script says new house but I'm sure it's the same house re-decorated.

Wasn't it just last year they finally put in HD cameras?

Kenny
Member Avatar

By the way, Julie will be giving a house tour on ET Canada tomorrow night.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WHEN is this show going to do All-Stars 2...I am so annoyed.

I am ready for some faves again...the newbies the last 2 years have been ABSOLUTE SHIT!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I've actually liked that the last two seasons saw no returning houseguests. Especially after the seasons prior where we had returning houseguests each season. I hate that. It doesn't work. Everyone favors to the returning houseguest and it's unfair. Either give us all new houseguests, or give us All Stars.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jun 15 2015, 10:31 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Tomorrow they are going to introduce the new houseguests on the CBS site for the people who've already purchased the feeds. The house tour is supposed to be on tonight's ET in the US.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Pics on ET's site of the house. It's the same house with a little more effort this season to make it look different in some areas. The HOH room is uglier than the regular bedrooms IMHO. The wall behind the bed looks like those ugly walls from last year that I think were in the smaller HOH room or somewhere in that house. They have an actual fridge again in the kitchen instead of all those refrigerated drawers. The hangout room won't seem to allow that many to hangout in it with that little hammock thing.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/166156_big_brother_17_first_look_at_the_new_house/#12

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I kind of like the HOH room. That floor would trip me out though. I hope the memory wall/nomination ceremony goes back to normal rather than repeating what they did last year. I hated it! I need the dramatic pulling of each individual key.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Eh. Don't hate the look of the house but don't LOVE it either. It's nice in areas and feels brighter but meh.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DrewHamilton
Jun 15 2015, 10:30 AM
I've actually liked that the last two seasons saw no returning houseguests. Especially after the seasons prior where we had returning houseguests each season. I hate that. It doesn't work. Everyone favors to the returning houseguest and it's unfair. Either give us all new houseguests, or give us All Stars.
I agree about mixing newbs and all-stars....just make it all-stars or just all newbs.

I disagree about the last 2 seasons being good...they were 2 of the worst season in this franchises history...mainly due to TERRIBLE casting.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I don't mind the house...I like it much more than last year...but its still kind of a busy mess.

Nomination ceremony need to go back to old format...this new format is fucking awful.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

People are speculating that the other room with one bed might mean that idiotic Battle of the Block crap might be back. I'm so hoping that's not the case.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

ET Canada BBUS House Tour

https://vid.me/CrNT

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply