Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2015, 07:11 PM (5,555 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Happy 1st of July! Discuss
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pagraves
Member Avatar

Alice!

I hope I enjoy July as much as I enjoyed June on Days!

james0479
Member Avatar

pagraves
Jun 30 2015, 07:13 PM
Alice!

I hope I enjoy July as much as I enjoyed June on Days!
I'm hoping so too but the best news is we are one month closer to the 50th.

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar
Love To Love

Alice :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I love that picture because longtime fans know Alice and a lot of times she's viewed in her older years but that's the Alice I remember mostly. She was feisty and loving and not afraid of anything. It just reminds me of who she was more than most pictures.

sitrian
Member Avatar

That's the Alice I mostly remember, too. Loved Alice.

SKBaldwin

Adrienne is in for quite a shock!

Eve sets out for vengeance on Jen, not realizing that Paige wants revenge on her...

Clyde vs. Stefano! Place your bets!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

It's JULY!! WOO HOOO!!!

anzu

The only Horton I care for :)

Lovejm

Alice! Love!

July everyone! I hate to wish away summer but days50 is worth it!

Half Halt

LOVED Alice!!!! :wub:

Ken Adams
Member Avatar

Hmm, I wonder if we will get a Brady picnic this year? Did we get one last year? I can barely remember what happened last year. Well the number of Bradys left have dwindled. :-/

This picture of Alice reminds me of the two big Days' holidays that are usually focused on family and reminds me of what this show is about and why I watch...family, adventure, love, and romance. For some reason, I usually associate Christmas with the Hortons and July 4th with the Bradys and usually these episodes are a bit slower but I enjoy watching everyone get together and just being with each other.
Edited by Ken Adams, Yesterday, 1:00 PM.

Penelope Kent
Member Avatar

Ken Adams
Jun 30 2015, 11:18 PM
Hmm, I wonder if we will get a Brady picnic this year? Did we get one last year? I can barely remember what happened last year. Well the number of Bradys left have dwindled. :-/
I hope so, but if we do then it'll probably seem removed and weird. I want boom fireworks. :shame:

Lovejm

Penelope Kent
Jul 1 2015, 01:10 AM
Ken Adams
I hope so, but if we do then it'll probably seem removed and weird. I want boom fireworks. :shame:
I know the fireworks we want. Wink wink.

bdmommy
Member Avatar

Awww, I so miss Francis and her character, Alice. She really was a gem!
Days really needs a matriarchal figure on the show now, that role was always so critical to the show, IMO.

mikebise
Member Avatar

Ken Adams
Hmm, I wonder if we will get a Brady picnic this year?
This is still TomSell.

Some AstroTurf lounging by the "Lake", but that will probably be it.

JJ and Paul shirtless... Theresa scheming... more TomSell crap.

bdmommy
Member Avatar

mikebise
Jul 1 2015, 09:37 AM
Ken Adams
Hmm, I wonder if we will get a Brady picnic this year?
This is still TomSell.

Some AstroTurf lounging by the "Lake", but that will probably be it.

JJ and Paul shirtless... Theresa scheming... more TomSell crap.
Since the BTS pic of Hope and Ciiara dressed as an umpire should air next week, I'm gonna guess we have a baseball game for July 4th instead of a picnic.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

james0479
Jun 30 2015, 07:18 PM
I love that picture because longtime fans know Alice and a lot of times she's viewed in her older years but that's the Alice I remember mostly. She was feisty and loving and not afraid of anything. It just reminds me of who she was more than most pictures.
I don't know if my perception is true but I didn't like how they portrayed her during some of her later years, in the late 90's, when she was the town matchmaker. She was used to push every couple even the ones that didn't belong together. I couldn't stand how she pushed John and Kristen together. She actually became annoying.

karenap63

I always miss mischievous Alice and all her antics with Bo (Peter). Loved the early years, especially the "drugged donuts" to bail Roman out of jail. I remember one scene when Tom was pissed at her about something. Bo asked her if "Dr. H ever divorces you, will you marry me"? Wasn't too long later when Tom got in the act. I thought one of the best friendships ever were Bo (Peter) and Alice. I know we all miss our "beloved Alice". You all have a great Fourth of July.

mikebise
Member Avatar

A Baseball game, right...

Another opportunity for TomSell to prop their awful retconned creation, Paul. Ugh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply