Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 27th
Topic Started: Jul 20 2015, 02:44 AM (22,542 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Monday, July 27, 2015
Armed with an incriminating recording, Serena decides to get revenge!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Will urges Abigail to hear Chad out, especially before she learns the identity of her baby’s father.

Clyde takes steps to ensure Abigail’s paternity test comes out the way he wants.

Thursday, July 30, 2015
Unable to keep his true feelings hidden any longer, Chad bares his soul to Abigail.

Friday, July 31, 2015
Will, Sonny, Paul, and Derrick’s night out ends in violence.

Hope and Aiden turn up the romance.

The show airs all five days next week. These are just the spoilers chosen

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Week of July 27:

Monday July 27:

Sonny is pleased when it seems Will is making an effort with Paul… but Will once again has an ulterior motive.

Tuesday July 28:

Serena drops a bomb on Daniel!

Wednesday July 29:

Will urges Abigail to hear Chad out, especially before she learns the identity of her baby’s father.

Clyde takes steps to ensure Abigail’s paternity test comes out the way he wants.

Thursday July 30:

JJ burns when he sees Paige and Kyle growing closer.

Friday July 31:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

I knew it!!! My Chad baring his soul..... :wub:
Edited by PhilipCanDoBetter, Jul 20 2015, 02:59 AM.

laurondo
Member Avatar

Yay Chad!

lol Will ends up punching Paul or vice versa and that's the violence, I bet.

Restless84
Member Avatar

I'm guessing Abigail won't listen to Chad at first and that is why Will has to beg her to listen to him. So glad that he does! I so knew Clyde was going to mess with the paternity results.

I can't wait for Chad to tell Abigail the truth. I bet she'll learn the paternity results, which will show Ben is the father due to Clyde's tampering, and then decide she has to stay with Ben. It's going to be heartbreaking for me to watch but at least this pretty much seals Chad is the father.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ssedai
Member Avatar
Sheerio and Parrothead

Violence? Hmmm. Like fist fighting or something more sinister.

Chad & Abby are giving me whiplash.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Is it too much to ask that Serena go straight to Daniel with her incriminating evidence?

ssedai
Member Avatar
Sheerio and Parrothead

NikiLani
Jul 20 2015, 03:53 AM
Is it too much to ask that Serena go straight to Daniel with her incriminating evidence?
I like the way you think.

chinkybig

Violence? I need Will to get his pathetic ass beaten to a pulp.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Seriously. How predictable was it that Clyde would tamper with the paternity tests for Abby's baby?

Will? Violence? This I have to see. Hope he doesn't use his "lemon sucking" expression in the process.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Those Chabby scenes should be really good! Looking forward to them

DCgirl
Member Avatar

I have a feeling Serena is going to start blackmailing Eric and Nicole. I don't see her going to Daniel at least not yet. I can't wait until she is off my screen.

Ends in violence? Oh goody. NOT!! I wonder who punches who. SMH

I wonder how long they're going to drag out this Chad/Abby/Ben mess? And of course Clyde tampers with the results. :rolleyes: I wonder if Abby goes to Ireland to get away and then goes missing. Thus sending Chad and maybe Ben out looking for her. Sorry but I still feel bad for Ben. Shouldn't Will be urging Abby to tell Ben the truth and break things off with him? He should know what lying gets you. :rolleyes:

Lovejm

So guessing that Chad tells Abby how he feels and then she finds out the baby is Ben's but not really because Clyde switched the results.

Marlene

Spoilers are less than thrilling when many here already predicted them. :)

KLK
Member Avatar

How disgusting if Serena records Eric's confession. Dickole don't end yet so she either blackmails Nicole, or Nicole ends up telling Daniel the truth.

The Chabby stuff sounds good, I still hate that she's pregnant though, and Clyde is going to make it appear that Ben is the father. This story could have been great without a baby.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jmg1212

KLK
Jul 20 2015, 07:24 AM
How disgusting if Serena records Eric's confession.
Yeah, just solidifies what a disgusting witch she is! I'm irrationally angry that she recorded either Eric's confession to a priest (beyond disgusting imo) or her conversation with him when he tells her he is moving on without her and why.

peaches179
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 20 2015, 02:44 AM
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Unable to keep his true feelings hidden any longer, Chad bares his soul to Abigail.

Oh, my Chabby heart! :wub: Let it lead to a hot passionate kiss! Abigail, you better listen to Chad! lol

am103
Member Avatar

"Hope and Aiden turn up the romance"

LOL. That's the only spoiler they EVER get. That, and "Hope and Aiden clash over Clyde". If it wasn't clear before that TomSell had no real plan for Haiden, it certainly is now.

Hugo
Member Avatar

Abby and Chad will want to be together but Clyde will change the paternity results and Abby will think Ben is the father and stay with him. If Clyde dies, this secret could be hidden for a long time and keep Abby and Chad apart. Predictable but I think it's good soap. It reminds me of Shawn/Belle/Philip when they thought Claire was Philip's.

peaches179
Member Avatar

PhilipCanDoBetter
Jul 20 2015, 02:57 AM
I knew it!!! My Chad baring his soul..... :wub:

And the way he looks at her.... Oh, my feels!!! :wub: :wub: Please, let me enjoy my babies for a little while before everything blows up! lol

Hugo
Member Avatar

Quote:

It's probably not a big deal but I'm still worried for Sonny, knowing he'll be gone soon.
I don't want him to end in a coma or worse.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply