Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rebecca Budig On Contract!
Topic Started: Jul 31 2015, 09:07 AM (1,094 Views)
GHFan738

http://soapview.wix.com/soapview#!Rebecca-Budig-lands-GH-contract/cjds/55baa9430cf27acb2d8d3025
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

That's unfortunate.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

So happy that Rebecca is on contract with a soap, and I hope that in the new regime Hayden is truly developed as a character worth seeing! I always felt there was longterm potential to the role!

thepadange
Member Avatar

If she's been taping for weeks why does she return in Fall?

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

GHFan738
Jul 31 2015, 09:07 AM
Sweet! I really like her character and am hopeful some ties to the canvas will be created for her.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jul 31 2015, 10:14 AM
She doesn't. She's returning next week!

thepadange
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
Jul 31 2015, 11:09 AM
thepadange
Jul 31 2015, 10:14 AM
She doesn't. She's returning next week!
Thanks. Makes sense :).

Councillor
Member Avatar

I like the actress, but could live without her character. But then, this is probably the case for the entire GH cast, since there are so many talented actors wasted for unbelievable or unlikeable characters.

thepadange
Member Avatar

[twitter=SoapDigest/status/627122962089406464]

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I wasn't the hugest fan of her on AMC but really dug her on GH! Excited to have her back & hopefully they do more w/her & Nik :)

Mason

I'm really indifferent to this news. I don't have a problem with Budig, but I also don't really need Hayden to be a long term character. I guess if they can develop her character more, it won't bother me.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Hayden can bring the Jason/Jake thing to light. What after that? :shrug: I don't see how she fits in the long run. I guess Nikolas needs a girlfriend, but what story will she have herself after Jason is revealed?

thepadange
Member Avatar

Connor Murphy
Aug 1 2015, 09:39 AM
Hayden can bring the Jason/Jake thing to light. What after that? :shrug: I don't see how she fits in the long run. I guess Nikolas needs a girlfriend, but what story will she have herself after Jason is revealed?

She'll have a story (stories) they'll write for her :D, like every other character. I think the actress (and the character) has great energy.

natdot99
Member Avatar

She was a useless character because Nik put up with her crap but threw Britt out for her crap. Heck it would have been better if Nik stayed with Britt and let her throw shades at both him/Liz over St. Hitman.

Reese

Mason
Jul 31 2015, 09:57 PM
I'm really indifferent to this news. I don't have a problem with Budig, but I also don't really need Hayden to be a long term character. I guess if they can develop her character more, it won't bother me.
Yeah, you pretty much summed up how I feel. Hopefully, they do something interesting with her. We'll see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply