Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, August 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 25 2015, 05:59 AM (13,124 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

Posted Image

How I feel when I'm late posting this thread! :) Happy Tuesday. Discuss
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ocean
Member Avatar

james0479
Aug 25 2015, 05:59 AM
Posted Image

How I feel when I'm late posting this thread! :) Happy Tuesday. Discuss
I want Brady to get his brain back and kick a fire poker Theresa out of his life for good. She is not a good mother to Tate and has zero chemistry with Brady. I can't stand Theresa .
Edited by Ocean, Aug 25 2015, 06:43 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KLK
Member Avatar

I can't say that I'm as excited about today's show as I was yesterday, hopefully HigGriff will surprise me and write something for Ericole that makes sense.

At least I can look forward to what should hopefully be the last day that Eric and Nicole have to share a scene with Serena.

I'm curious what Nicole's future plans are and to see how they are going to write for Daniel and Dickole. I definitely got the sense yesterday that Dickole are not going to be given the same focus that they were under Tomsell. :bye:

Lovejm
Member Avatar

Can her dad please come straighten her out? And stay? Please.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

The last day of the sexy Scottish bastard! Someone hold me ...

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Aug 25 2015, 08:06 AM
Good riddance!

KLK
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
:hug:

:sadwalk:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Lovejm
Aug 25 2015, 07:22 AM
I'd rather she just go live with her dad. :shrug:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

pagraves
Member Avatar

KLK
Aug 25 2015, 08:19 AM
Bright Eyes

:sadwalk:
Here's hoping he gets away to strip off his shirt and pour water over his sweaty chest another day...

paul89

Happy tuesday :)

Lovejm
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 25 2015, 08:34 AM
Lovejm
Aug 25 2015, 07:22 AM
I'd rather she just go live with her dad. :shrug:
Shane coming to town would help me forget Theresa a little. I love him.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

KLK
Aug 25 2015, 07:00 AM
I can't say that I'm as excited about today's show as I was yesterday, hopefully HigGriff will surprise me and write something for Ericole that makes sense.

At least I can look forward to what should hopefully be the last day that Eric and Nicole have to share a scene with Serena.

I'm curious what Nicole's future plans are and to see how they are going to write for Daniel and Dickole. I definitely got the sense yesterday that Dickole are not going to be given the same focus that they were under Tomsell. :bye:
TBH, yesterdays episode makes me look forward to Ericole...

When Serena is killed, it will shake Eric to his core and make him think long & hard about who he is & what he wants.

If Nicole and Daniel are still together when he exits (specifically however/whenever remains to be seen) it should do the same to Nicole. Maybe they can both turn to Brady for friendship & advice and he can be the one to help bring them back together.

That'd be my nearly-ideal scenario anyway.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Aug 25 2015, 09:17 AM.

pagraves
Member Avatar

As I think Daniel is still around until New Year's, I'm really hoping Daniel and Nicole are over long before that. Because together, they're nearly unwatchable for me.

But a long, angsty build-up to Ericole sounds good to me.

DaysBopeLuv
Member Avatar

Why oh why couldn't Theresa be one of the serial killer victims? There have been many unlikable characters over the years, but I have hated none as much as I hate Theresa!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Inara Serra
Member Avatar
Anyway, this works fine. Honey, you look horrific.

pagraves
Aug 25 2015, 08:52 AM
As I think Daniel is still around until New Year's, I'm really hoping Daniel and Nicole are over long before that. Because together, they're nearly unwatchable for me.

But a long, angsty build-up to Ericole sounds good to me.
Posted Image

Lil
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes

I will miss him.

Ocean
Member Avatar

On today's show will be Aiden, Rafe, Hope, Chad, Serena, Nicole, Brady, Xander, Theresa and Dr Tan.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Xcole!!!

I can't believe Xander is going but Theresa is staying. Who needs a snotty, selfish, conniving, twat like her when we could have a hot, dangerous, sexy, badboy like Xander to mix things up, who actually has a reason for his lashing out behavior, unlike Theresa. Xander was unloved and unappreciated and Theresa had a huge family unit of love but chooses to be the biggest ungrateful person in town.

I have to sit and ponder the meeting between the executives when that crap was decided.

AND Theresa's stunt has dire consequences for Xander? Just another reason I hate that bitch face Theresa. She's the girl who should NEVER get the guy.
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 25 2015, 10:18 AM.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Aug 25 2015, 10:15 AM
I can't believe Xander is going but Theresa is staying. Who needs a snotty, selfish, conniving, twat like her when we could have a hot, dangerous, sexy, badboy like Xander to mix things up, who actually has a reason for his lashing out behavior, unlike Theresa. Xander was unloved and unappreciated and Theresa had a huge family unit of love but chooses to be the biggest ungrateful person in town.

I have to sit and ponder the meeting between the executives when that crap was decided.

AND Theresa's stunt has dire consequences for Xander? Just another reason I hate that bitch face Theresa. She's the girl who should NEVER get the guy.
Letting Xander go and keeping Theresa is the first mistake by the new regime. He had potential, especially with Philip coming back. TBH, I was on the verge of wiping the slate clean with Theresa but after what she pulled on Xander? Nope. NEVAHH!! :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply