Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide Magazine: Chaos in Salem - Plus Reckell's First Air Date; Short Interviews with Alfonso & Gering
Topic Started: Aug 25 2015, 06:45 PM (7,777 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

There was a full page article in this week's TV Guide magazine. The article is about the upcoming murder mystery and Bo's return. I will summarize the short interviews with Alfonso and Gering. There were only 3 questions for each actor.

Interview with Alfonso

Aiden proposes and Hope isn't sure how to respond to the proposal she talks to Ciara and Caroline to get their reactions. She then decides to accept the proposal.

Logan question on Bo's return.

Logan: But in superb soap timing, Bo returns to Days On September 8th. Hope won't melt when she sees him?

KA: [Laughs] There is no hope for Bo! She feels so let down by him, so discarded. That's why she files for divorce. The last straw was his letter saying he was going undercover again - for a year! What about the wife you yearned for him! What about his daughter who is growing up without a father? And then suddenly there's Aiden, this handsome, debonair attorney, a guy Hope can lean on.

KA is asked about fan support and Logan specifically asks if fans want Hope to marry Aidan or reunite with Bo. Here is her answer.

"It's pretty close to 50-50. I just want everyone to get along. I look at my Twitter page and go, "Oh my God, why are they attacking me?" And then the Haiden fans attack the Bope fans and vice versa. I don't get it. Don't we all want the same thing - a fantastic show?"

Interview with Gering

Logan states "so many actors have been let go". Gering states there are a lot of murders coming plus some failed attempts. It's hard to be too enthusiastic about the show when so many of his castmates are now out of work.

Gering states that Chad is the main suspect. The second murder happens on September 8th and it can also be traced to Chad. All the evidence points to him so clearly Chad can't be the killer.

Gering is asked about the reveal of the killer. He states that the actor or actress does an awesome job with the reveal. The cast couldn't stop talking about the performance. Gering says this is a great story.
Edited by dc cubs, Aug 25 2015, 08:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

dc cubs
Aug 25 2015, 06:45 PM
Gering states there are a lot of murders coming plus some failed attempts.
I saw that coming. So I'm back to hoping Will is a failed attempt, if he's a victim at all.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Interesting read, thanks for posting dc cubs.

lysie
Member Avatar

That's Bo's first airdate, but I don't think he's in Salem. But maybe.

Restless84
Member Avatar

dc cubs
There was a full page article in this week's TV Guide magazine. The article is about the upcoming murder mystery and Bo's return. I will summarize the short interviews with Alfonso and Gering. There were only 3 questions for each actor.

Interview with Alfonso

Aidan proposes and Hope isn't sure how to respond to the proposal she talks to Ciara and Caroline to get their reactions. She then decides to accept the proposal. Bo returns to Salem on September 8th. Hope feels let down by Bo and that is why she filed for divorce. That does not change once Bo returns.

KA is asked about fan support. Logan specifically asks if fans want Hope to marry Aidan or reunite with Bo. Here is her answer.

"It's pretty close to 50-50. I just want everyone to get along. I look at my Twitter page and go, "Oh my God, why are they attacking me?" And then the Haiden fans attack the Bope fans and vice versa. I don't get it. Don't we all want the same thing - a fantastic show?"

Interview with Gering

Logan states "so many actors have been let go". Gering states there are a lot of murders coming plus some failed attempts. It's hard to be too enthusiastic about the show when so many of his castmates are now out of work.

Gering states that Chad is the main suspect. The second murder happens on September 8th and it can also be traced to Chad. All the evidence points to him so clearly Chad can't be the killer.

Gering is asked about the reveal of the killer. He states that the actor or actress does an awesome job with the reveal. The cast couldn't stop talking about the performance. Gering says this is a great story.
Thanks for writing this up! So Bo is actually back in Salem on September 8th? Or did they mean just the show?

KA, I don't think it's 50-50 between Haiden and Bope. That's all I'm going to say about that social media quote from her. :rolleyes:

Restless84
Member Avatar

Oh and someone is clearly trying to frame Chad I think. My guess is Clyde or Ben.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 25 2015, 06:53 PM
I just looked at the article again and you are right. It states that Bo returns on September 8th but it doesn't mention Salem. I revised the article. Thanks for catching that error.

If Reckell's return date was already out there, I didn't see it so this may not be news to people.
Edited by dc cubs, Aug 25 2015, 06:59 PM.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Restless84
Aug 25 2015, 06:56 PM
dc cubs

Interview with Alfonso

Aidan proposes and Hope isn't sure how to respond to the proposal she talks to Ciara and Caroline to get their reactions. She then decides to accept the proposal. Bo returns to Salem on September 8th. Hope feels let down by Bo and that is why she filed for divorce. That does not change once Bo returns.

KA is asked about fan support. Logan specifically asks if fans want Hope to marry Aidan or reunite with Bo. Here is her answer.

Interview with Gering

Thanks for writing this up! So Bo is actually back in Salem on September 8th? Or did they mean just the show?

KA, I don't think it's 50-50 between Haiden and Bope. That's all I'm going to say about that social media quote from her. :rolleyes:
KA, if you don't like the fire, then don't fuel the flames.

There goes that...the big thing Friday is LIKELY not Bo.

lysie
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Aug 25 2015, 06:58 PM
lysie
I just looked at the article again and you are right. It states that Bo returns on September 8th but it doesn't mention Salem. I revised the article. Thanks for catching that error.

If Reckell's return date was already out there, I didn't see it so this may not be news to people.
I don't think it was out there. I did find out today (literally 2 hours ago), but couldn't announce yet.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Xcole!!!

50-50 my ass.

am103
Member Avatar

The murder stuff sounds great, but LOL at KA "not getting" the Twitter feuds. Usually she's the one provoking it, whether it's intentional or not!

Cortwright

If the killer does on awesome acting job on the reveal, then it lets out Shawn and Guy as the killer.

Salemwatcher
Member Avatar

dc cubs

Interview with Alfonso

Aidan proposes and Hope isn't sure how to respond to the proposal she talks to Ciara and Caroline to get their reactions. She then decides to accept the proposal. Reckell returns as Bo on September 8th. Hope feels let down by Bo and that is why she filed for divorce.
Quote:

That does not change once Bo returns.

And I hope Bo is EQUALLY let down at Hope for assuming he was a deadbeat and not even suspecting there was a reason why he was gone so long.

Sorry, Kristian. It's not all "poor Hope". Bo has lots of reasons for being pissed off at Hope.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

lysie
The best way to redeem him is to have him in captivity. Though Bo COULD be closer than we think. Time will tell i guess.

Funny, no talk of Andre....LOL

lysie
Member Avatar

am103
Aug 25 2015, 07:05 PM
The murder stuff sounds great, but LOL at KA "not getting" the Twitter feuds. Usually she's the one provoking it, whether it's intentional or not!
I thought it was funny because it reminded me that she's totally not used to being in this position. This is new to her.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Salemwatcher
Aug 25 2015, 07:09 PM
dc cubs

Interview with Alfonso

Aidan proposes and Hope isn't sure how to respond to the proposal she talks to Ciara and Caroline to get their reactions. She then decides to accept the proposal. Reckell returns as Bo on September 8th. Hope feels let down by Bo and that is why she filed for divorce.
Quote:

That does not change once Bo returns.

And I hope Bo is EQUALLY let down at Hope for assuming he was a deadbeat and not even suspecting there was a reason why he was gone so long.

Sorry, Kristian. It's not all "poor Hope". Bo has lots of reasons for being pissed off at Hope.
I want to see Bo get pissed. If he's been in captivity, I can't see him understanding Hope's POV.

I still can't stop LOLing about the Twitter wars.

KA hasn't been exactly impartial, but I'm going to stop with this post and let it slide.

Good Point: It hasn't been talked about that much lately, and people have started moving on, but who brings it back up?

I'm done with that now. I've just found if you don't want the pot to stink, then you don't stir the damn thing.

Salemwatcher
Member Avatar

Why do I have a feeling that Hope is going to treat Bo like dirt? KA is already making excuses for Hope's behavior.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I applaud Alfonso for trying to be politically correct when it came to answering the question regarding Bope fans and Haiden fans. Not for one second, though, do I believe that the number of Haiden fans even come close the number of Bope fans out there. I do feel bad for Alfonso for feeling attacked though.

Reckell's first airdate is September 8. I guess that rules out him showing up on Friday's show. Unless DAYS pulls a fast one and just inserts Bo into Friday's episode as a surprise and then we don't get back to seeing Bo until September 8. We shall find out in three days.

I'm surprised the second murder happens so soon after the first. September 8 seems like a big day. Gering said the second victim makes Chad look more guilty. Who could it be? I'm guessing Clyde.

concerned
Member Avatar

Cortwright
Aug 25 2015, 07:09 PM
If the killer does on awesome acting job on the reveal, then it lets out Shawn and Guy as the killer.
I would have said RSW as well but I have a feeling maybe he's going to pull something out of the bag.

lysie
Member Avatar

Oh, I thought it was funny, but I also think it's probably the most balanced answer she's ever given. Kudos.

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply