Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YR: Sharon 2012
Topic Started: Nov 14 2015, 09:51 PM (655 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

I am looking for episodes that aired in late 2012, around the time Sharon married Tucker and took over NE. I tried looking on youtube for these clips but they have all been removed. I would appreciate it if someone knew where i could find these as they were hilarious. Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y2Jin99

I think I have them. I can post them to vodlocker if you know how to use that site?

Youtube will just delete them right away.

Post me the airdates if you can. Soapcentral has 2012 recaps so you can find the dates there.

If you are using Chrome or Firefox download the free extension Adblockplus which
will prevent pop ups galore on vodlocker.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Y2Jin99
Feb 17 2016, 02:12 PM
I think I have them. I can post them to vodlocker if you know how to use that site?

Youtube will just delete them right away.

Post me the airdates if you can. Soapcentral has 2012 recaps so you can find the dates there.

If you are using Chrome or Firefox download the free extension Adblockplus which
will prevent pop ups galore on vodlocker.

I would love to see the episodes that aired from August 22nd-30th 2012 if you happened to have those, that would be great! Thank you

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply