Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celebrity Big Brother 2016; Premiered tonight
Topic Started: Jan 5 2016, 08:13 PM (803 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar

CBB premiered tonight. I can't believe it's been a year since the Perez Hilton craziness.

Here's the housemates

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother/news/a778839/celebrity-big-brother-lineup-confirmed-all-the-pictures-of-your-new-housemates-from-david-gest-to-gemma-collins/

The usual lot. Soap stars, reality personalities (including that Kim Kardashian hanger-on), tabloid subjects (including Liza Minelli's ex husband). It looks like a good lineup.

I'm most interested in Gemma Collins and seeing if Stephanie Davis (ex Hollyoaks actress) is able to rehab her image after that very public firing a few months back.
Edited by Drew, Jan 5 2016, 08:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I was hoping the Vanilla Ice rumors would be true. I remember Tiffany from seeing her in clips from that show Best Week Ever and commercials on VH1. I tried watching that Flava Flave show once and a girl was trying to get to the bathroom and pooped on some stairs. I couldn't believe Tiffany's age when I looked her up today and would have thought she was about 10yrs older.

As for CBB today/tonight I made it through the first two hours, slept through BOTS and the first hour of feeds and then saw the last hour of feeds. Not sure what I think of everyone yet since I only know of a few people. I didn't watch 'I'm a Celeb...." and or the show that made Gemma known but she seems familiar. David Guest's face looks like he had plastic surgery to look like the Anonymous group mask. So many of the guys have farked up faces from plastic surgery though. The guy with all the tattoos seems like an airhead. I didn't watch the Summer edition CBB last year so to me the last season of it was the one with Perez. Have to get to know the rest of the people in there.

Drew
Member Avatar

I didn't even finish the summer civilian series, and I didn't even bother with the celeb one when I looked at the lineup. I was thoroughly disgusted over the entire Helen affair. I've had a break and I'm willing to give it a chance again.

The cast seems like a good mix of sane and insane and not completely trashy.

We're all probably going to love John Patridge. I think they're expecting craziness from Daniella Westbrook (she was homeless as of a couple months ago, dissolved her septum from cocaine in the 90s) but I imagine she'll be purposely low key. I think Stephanie Davis will be in image rehab mode after her firing for drinking on set so I'm not counting on her for much.

I expect Gemma will be the source of most of the drama / conflict. I've seen a bit of TOWIE and she was my favourite part just without hilariously full of herself she is.

Gemma:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtPOAjtJKII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWZbNPkiuCc

You're probably recognizing her from this picture from the I'm a Celeb incident, it gets used like crazy in those click-bait ads/slideshows on the sides of webpages.
Posted Image

Drew
Member Avatar

Oh my god. I shouldn't find this trainwreck funny but I do.

Tiffany thinking David Gest had died instead of David Bowie, no words.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Drew
Jan 12 2016, 08:18 PM
Oh my god. I shouldn't find this trainwreck funny but I do.

Tiffany thinking David Gest had died instead of David Bowie, no words.
I know. I felt kinda bad for Tiffany until she got outside and started saying Angie said things that she didn't say. I was laughing too though.

Drew
Member Avatar

It was clearly a misunderstanding and it seems they've all realized this.

What I didn't appreciate was John Patridge coming in with the authority to try and make her leave the house. Get John Out!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

New York is a mess! :lol: I was cracking up watching her react to "David's" death. And then there's Angie thinking Tiffany is that upset about her ex-husband's death. The entire time, I'm wondering if Tiffany even knows who David Bowie is.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 14 2016, 10:37 AM.

King
Member Avatar

I hate BB UK, but I was following this season because I love Tiffany. And the David Bowie drama. I really love Gemma and Tiffany.

Jeremy is hot.

I am kinda gonna follow this season loosely. At least until G and T go.

Drew
Member Avatar

So many random droppings of "cunt"

Oh my

Drew
Member Avatar

This Tiffany Day saga is hillarious trainwreck gold.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Ugh @ who they sent into the house.

Drew
Member Avatar

Never heard of her.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Drew
Jan 27 2016, 06:24 AM
Never heard of her.
I read some stuff about her. What grosses me out is that she had a show about healthy eating I guess and apparently she'd take stool samples from people she was supposedly helping. She seems like a quack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3418426/Gillian-McKeith-asks-Housemates-provide-poo-sample-CBB.html

King
Member Avatar

This is my first season of BB UK, but I love it. Mainly because of Tiffany.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I saw a short video of Tiffany going crazy over some guy in the shower. I guess the size of his penis impressed her. :lol: He even offered to let her touch it and she did! I couldn't tell who the guy was though. Who was it?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 27 2016, 04:44 PM
I saw a short video of Tiffany going crazy over some guy in the shower. I guess the size of his penis impressed her. :lol: He even offered to let her touch it and she did! I couldn't tell who the guy was though. Who was it?
Scotty T

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Damn I didn't know they were going to show the actual poop to viewers. :puke:

King
Member Avatar

LMAO. This show is hilarious. Are former seasons this amazing?

Tiffany for the win!

Drew
Member Avatar

Last January's season with Perez Hilton ... yes

Drew
Member Avatar

I thought for sure it would have been Daniella tonight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply