Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 10th Episode Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 9 2016, 05:05 PM (11,984 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

Ahhh, Phillip......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiiRZXZhR1A

Slated to happen today:

Armed with an agenda, Andre befriends Chase.
Victor learns of Philip’s betrayal.
Belle gets defensive when Shawn questions her latest spending habits.
Eduardo tries to make inroads with Rafe and Gabi during an impromptu family dinner.

DISCUSS!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Poor Viv.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PetrovaSalvatore
Member Avatar

There was something beautiful about Kate delivering baby Philip.

Love the scene! Poor Ivan lol

And poor Vivian, all she wanted was Victor's love (and his money) and he treated her like shit.

Ocean
Member Avatar

lol Ivan passed out and Kate kept calling him. Poor Vivian I wish LS could come back. I missed her.

clubkylie
Member Avatar

I feel like Original Kate is a completely different character. Does Kate 2.0 ever smile ? Also- love that she delivered a baby while wearing pearls.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

can we get Rafe but not Rope?

nikemi

All I want is a romance that peeks my interest outside of Chabby.

nikemi

You know I wish they would test Eduardo and Hope. I think AM and KA could work together. Hope falling for Rafe's father instead of him.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I want KA on the backburner. I need a long break from Hope.

peaches179
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Feb 10 2016, 10:38 AM
I want KA on the backburner. I need a long break from Hope.

Yeah, I love Hope, but I'm sick of watching her on screen right now. She can take Ciara with her. But I know that's too much to ask for. lol.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Still no John and Marlena. This is getting ridiculous.

nikemi

Just speaking for myself there is just no excitement about watching DOOL right now and that's sad since it's February sweeps.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Seeing Vivian made me wonder how Gus is doing.
Edited by ArnoldFinnegan, Feb 10 2016, 11:34 AM.

PetrovaSalvatore
Member Avatar

No John and Marlena!!

All these stories are a bit boring and all over the place.

More Belle and Shawn nonsense today yippee!!!... NOT

I'm sick and tired of Andre an Rafe's daddy issues.

Victor and Sleazeball have a confrontation. I can't wait to see Victor rip into that dimwit faux son of his.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Feb 10 2016, 11:04 AM
It's beyond ridiculous, but I'd rather they were away from the poison pen of Higley than on screen where she can mangle them like she's done with Steve & Kayla.

Sorry, S&K fans - but rest assured, I believe they'll be just fine in the long run.

The pic makes me miss Vivian & Ivan. The element of comedic villains that they brought to the table is - IMO - lacking on the canvas. Andre doesn't count - he's not being written as funny...it's just coming across that way.

ETA: Hope, Ciara, and Rafe can ALL go on the backburner for at least a few months. Re-cast Ciara while she's there, please.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Feb 10 2016, 11:35 AM.

Trixy

clubkylie
Feb 9 2016, 10:44 PM
I feel like Original Kate is a completely different character. Does Kate 2.0 ever smile ?
She smiles mostly phony smiles, but it's the way she always tilts her head that drives me crazy. BTW, I got deleted again at "that other forum" for mentioning it.

Lovejm
Member Avatar

Deimos Victor and Philip at K Mansion.

Chad and Abby. What a surprise!

Lovejm
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Feb 10 2016, 11:34 AM
Rosebud
Feb 10 2016, 11:04 AM
It's beyond ridiculous, but I'd rather they were away from the poison pen of Higley than on screen where she can mangle them like she's done with Steve & Kayla.

Sorry, S&K fans - but rest assured, I believe they'll be just fine in the long run.

The pic makes me miss Vivian & Ivan. The element of comedic villains that they brought to the table is - IMO - lacking on the canvas. Andre doesn't count - he's not being written as funny...it's just coming across that way.

ETA: Hope, Ciara, and Rafe can ALL go on the backburner for at least a few months. Re-cast Ciara while she's there, please.
I feel the same. I can't wait to see John and Marlena tomorrow but I'm hoping it isn't Higley-ish. They have episodes saved up now for later on when I'm hoping she's gone far away.

PatchKayla

OMGGGGGGGGG, a Chabby siting :applause: -- AND, they're not at Jennifer's house :cheers: !!!

Lovejm
Member Avatar

Eduardo and Rafe are having a drink

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply