Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada 4: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 23 2016, 10:23 AM (564 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Coming Soon....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Nikki is fighting with everyone over vodka LOL
Edited by Queen B, Mar 8 2016, 12:33 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Something about Joel annoys the fuck out of me when he speaks. How much you want a bet that his geeky ass will just float by this season because everyone will think he's just an innocent computer nerd

Queen B
Member Avatar

Maddie trying to play innocent when it comes to Kelsey is hilarious! Girl you flat out called her a fake bitch in the first episode and now you wanna pretend like it was Kelsey who was rude to you first. She's clearly just jealous of her budding romance with Jared
Edited by Queen B, Mar 8 2016, 12:40 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yay.. now the only person we get to see on the feeds is Joel. Yawn. I'll come back later

Queen B
Member Avatar

Loveita is pleading her case to Jared but to be honest I'm cool with her leaving over Sharry

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm living for Raul and Kelsey's gossiping sessions :blulaugh:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Nikki has disappeared. No one knows where she is :/

Queen B
Member Avatar

Tim always seems to be positioning himself as the social butterfly of the house and he seems to be talking everytime I go to the live feeds. I honestly can't stand him, I find him so annoying! Let someone else have the attention for once

Queen B
Member Avatar

Maddie is literally so envious of Kelsey, it's hilarious to watch. I hope she is voted out next, and then Tim.

Queen B
Member Avatar

poor Nikki looks so out of her element. She just stands around and
observes people.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Mitch is so cute, I want to shag him

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

The link to the BBCA feed viewer is at the top of this person's Twitter. If you use the viewer you can watch outside Canada without having to bother with a VPN or anything. I'm pretty sure it just works on computers and the off chance some tablets.

https://twitter.com/liquid8d
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply