Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soap videos I have 1991-1994
Topic Started: Mar 15 2016, 02:50 PM (1,877 Views)
kayden

These are my non-DAYS episodes that I recorded from 1991 to 1994. Also a mix of episodes from 1998/99, 2003 etc.

Soap interviews and awards shows as well. They are all unlisted. Please be respectful when sharing so the videos stay live, thanks.

I have 3 channels, so the links below are a mix of all of them.

AW 1993

GH 1993

OLTL 1993

GH 1992

AMC 1992 1

AMC 1992 2

AW 1992

OLTL 1999

Y&R 1992

GL 1991

ATWT 1991

SB 1993

AW 1994

SB 1992

Edited by kayden, Apr 24 2016, 12:45 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Soliloquist

Hi Kayden. I am new to the boards and old clips are right up my alley but the ones I want to see (Guiding Light) the link doesn't work. :(
Is there a fix for it?
Also, would you happen to have any clips from As The World Turns, Jack and Carly? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: J_C4.jpeg (4.4 KB)

~bl~
Member Avatar

Where are the award shows? Under particular shows or somewhere else, since you have everything unlisted I can't guess where things are. If I subscribe to your channel even if the videos are unlisted will they appear on my feed at least when you put new stuff or not even that?

Callie
Member Avatar

Soliloquist
Mar 18 2016, 04:46 PM
Hi Kayden. I am new to the boards and old clips are right up my alley but the ones I want to see (Guiding Light) the link doesn't work. :(
Is there a fix for it?
Try this one
GL 1991
(the link was missing the ":")
Edited by Callie, Mar 27 2016, 05:22 AM.

kayden

I've added some more:

Interviews 2

Awards shows 2

Y&R 1993 Password for each video is Jabot

Awards shows 1

Interviews

Y&R 1991 Password for each video is Jabot
Edited by kayden, Apr 24 2016, 12:54 AM.

Dayskid1988

I'm looking for May of 1992 could you send me YouTube links to your days clips please for 1992?

ghina13

Do you have the whole uncut movie for One Stormy night for Days of our Lives. I believe it was made up of three episodes but cant find it anywhere.

kayden

Dayskid1988
May 17 2016, 10:07 AM
I'm looking for May of 1992 could you send me YouTube links to your days clips please for 1992?

Up until May 11

The rest of May

Edited by kayden, Jul 8 2016, 09:11 PM.

kayden

ghina13
Jul 7 2016, 03:33 AM
Do you have the whole uncut movie for One Stormy night for Days of our Lives. I believe it was made up of three episodes but cant find it anywhere.
It should be in the playlist in the month in which it aired. I don't remember exactly when off the top of my head.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply