Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Archived posts for searching?
Topic Started: Apr 29 2016, 02:58 PM (427 Views)
Luce
Member Avatar

Does anyone know why the board doesn't seem to be archiving posts so that they're searchable anymore? It used to seem like it took about 24 hours for posts to show up in searches, but they seem to have stopped altogether at this point.

For example, if I search for "Kate", the first post it comes up with is from April 6th, over three weeks ago, and I know for a fact that that "Kate" has been used in numerous posts since then, both for Kate Mansi, and the character Kate on Days. I'm sure there's probably others as well for characters or actresses on soaps I don't watch.

Why isn't the search picking them up?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

I noticed this, too.

thepadange
Member Avatar

Yeah, I noticed it too. So weird.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Zetaboards says it's an issue that won't get completely fixed until they start and complete a server upgrade that's planned.

http://support.zathyus.com/topic/7000002/1/

You can try using Google to search for what you want to find here by using something like this method. It's not the best but it's better then nothing for now.

site:daytimeroyaltyonline.com Kate

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon. They are almost done with the server upgrades and hope to fix the search issue after that. Until then the search feature seems to be completely out of service.

Luce
Member Avatar

Oh, thank you Miss Rhi! I hadn't noticed these posts before. I appreciate the updates.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Search Feature is FIXED

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Member Technical Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply