Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MOLLY BURNETT IN AS GHS MAXIE
Topic Started: May 27 2016, 11:30 AM (2,280 Views)
GHFan738

MOLLY BURNETT IN AS GHS MAXIE

By Voldemort Posted: May 27, 2016

Molly Burnett, who played Melanie on DAYS, is temporarily replacing Kirsten Storms as Maxie, an ABC rep confirms. Burnett will first air in July. This is not the first time Storms has taken a leave; Maxie was temporarily played by Jen Lilley (now DAYSs Theresa) from September 2011 to August 2012. That GH was considering Burnett for the role was first reported by Daytime Confidential.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/molly-burnett-gh%E2%80%99s-maxie
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Maxine on GH will soon have been played by 3 of my least favorite Days actresses to grace the show- KS, JL, and MB...That's kind of awesome!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar

GH Fans right now:

Posted Image

DAYS fans right now:

Posted Image

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Oh brother.

jennmarie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 27 2016, 11:57 AM
GH Fans right now:

Posted Image

DAYS fans right now:

Posted Image
Yeah...MB playing Maxie is SO stupid! There was no need to sacrifice GH this way...just NO!

miou07

*Shrugs*

This GH fan doesn't have feelings one way or the other about MB (I've seen her on Days). All I care about is KS being OK.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why, oh why god?? Can't Maxie just be off screen for a while? Why torture the audience with that talentless twit MB??

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

OMG!!!!! This is AMAZING.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
May 27 2016, 01:31 PM
Of course YOU would say this!! ;) :P

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Back to rehab?

pinkcovergirl
Member Avatar

Anyone know what's wrong with KS?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
May 27 2016, 01:17 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why, oh why god?? Can't Maxie just be off screen for a while? Why torture the audience with that talentless twit MB??
I'm sorry but is it bad that my first reaction to this post was an outburst of laughter.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
I am happy for you to have MB coming to a soap I do not watch ;)

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 27 2016, 04:39 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
I am happy for you to have MB coming to a soap I do not watch ;)
Ha. I haven't watched GH regularly in over 2 years but this will bring me back for the duration of her stay!! :)

nananana7
Member Avatar

[twitter=mollydollyy/status/735721239663116289] She tweeted that May 25, so she must have begun work on May 26.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Well Molly... thanks for freeing up yet another hour of my day! :shame:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I know she has suffered from "Endometriosis",which is why Jen played Maxie for awhile,I hope she's ok.

Kaycee

Snowing Fan
May 27 2016, 10:46 PM
I know she has suffered from "Endometriosis",which is why Jen played Maxie for awhile,I hope she's ok.
Possible... But very often having a baby helps Endometreosis And many never have problems again.. Ofcourse no doubt its still a possibility, Also she could be going through some tough times regarding her divorce.. Either way I wish Kirsten well :wub: :hug:

thepadange
Member Avatar

I hate Melanie but I am not opposed to MB playing Maxie. I think the character suits her and she'll do well. Maybe she'll have some chemistry with RP.

nananana7
Member Avatar

[twitter=MichaelAusiello/status/736240289434767360]Interesting photo comparison from TVLine.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply