Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother UK 2016
Topic Started: Jun 10 2016, 01:59 PM (313 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrDVGbmwZT0

It's back!

I'm liking the second house twist so far. Hopefully this can wash away the stink of Helen Wood.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

17 years of Civilian Big Brother and however many Celeb editions they're up to now and history was made today.

For the first time ever in the UK a man was evicted first.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 17 2016, 08:54 PM
17 years of Civilian Big Brother and however many Celeb editions they're up to now and history was made today.

For the first time ever in the UK a man was evicted first.
I was so happy when Emma said his name. I'm hoping they don't bring him back for anything.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

They really don't know how to vote this week in Britain.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

So this year's series is ending later this month. I've seen speculation that it's due to poor ratings and Channel 5 not wanting to get clobbered in the ratings by the Olympics.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/266997-big-brother-2016-end-early-shortest-series-ever.html

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

This was my favorite part of Saturday's episode and explained why Chelsea wears that Lego Man hairstyle.

Posted Image

Drew
Member Avatar

I didn't think it was any worse than his lego do. He's not bald, his forhead's big but his hairline's pretty strong otherwise, like there's no widdows peak.

Usually with Indian men they lose it in the back first anyway.

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm not sure how I feel about this series. I'm looking forward to the awkwardness that Annihilation will bring this week.

I dislike most in the house and like very few and every task now is either a "talk shit about each other" task or century eggs. There's no variety anymore.

I despise Hughie and Ryan and I hate their entire bitchy bedroom gang like Lateysha and Sam.

Andy's probably my favourite but I'm sure he won't survive Annihilation week with it being housemates choice for the 5 to evict.
Edited by Drew, Jul 11 2016, 03:38 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar

Good riddance Lateysha.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Well that sucked. I'm quite peeved that Mopey Dick won.

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm happy he won over Hughie and the clique.

Wished Andy had won though.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I wouldn't have minded Andy winning at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply