Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ken Corday interview. Leann Hunley return. Other spoilers.; Glamour Magazine
Topic Started: Jul 19 2016, 08:29 AM (15,779 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

Ken Corday interviewed by Glamour Magazine.
He mentions a Leann Hunley return and other spoilers.

http://www.glamour.com/story/days-of-our-lives-celebrates-13000-episodes-with-exclusive-photos
Edited by nananana7, Jul 19 2016, 08:54 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

ANNA!!!!!!!

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Leann! :cheer:

Now can we please ditch Andre and bring back Tony and rebuild the Dimera dynasty with Tanna and Chabby.

I hate that we have to wait until after Christmas to see nuAbby, Patsy and Charles, their production schedule is ridiculous :-/

KLK
Member Avatar

I will die if Anna returns with baby boy Ejole!

I love Chloe but I could care less about her new baby.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I thought Abby, Shane and Kim would all come back in the fall?

Good to see Anna again. I wonder what this means for Andre.

nananana7
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jul 19 2016, 08:48 AM
I thought Abby, Shane and Kim would all come back in the fall?
Yes I think so too. Corday doesn't seem to have the timeline right.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Corday seems to get a lot of things wrong.

Lovejm
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Jul 19 2016, 08:55 AM
Like people clamoring for rafe and hope.

camera shy

So it sounds like Brady will be moving into the Chloe, Deimos and Nicole storyline. And is KC implying that a child from Nicole's past will be surfacing?

wilsonforever18
Member Avatar

This makes me scared more than anything. Anything Corday thinks is exciting is decidedly NOT. And the fact that he actually thinks people are clamoring for Hope and Rafe to be together shows just how out of tune he is with what his viewers want to see. Yikes. It's getting embarrassing. :baghead:

However, I am excited for Nicole to get a baby!! (As long as neither Daniel or Deimos is the father. EJole baby ftw!)

thepadange
Member Avatar

Lovejm
Jul 19 2016, 08:59 AM
KweenBoda
Jul 19 2016, 08:55 AM
Like people clamoring for rafe and hope.
Ugh. Who told him that - Dena? And the interviewer "sizzling chemistry"....GMAB . Maybe he should look at the ratings or something.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thepadange
Member Avatar

I wonder what Corday considers a "HUGE" return? Who is returning?
Edited by thepadange, Jul 19 2016, 09:12 AM.

Lovejm
Member Avatar

wilsonforever18
Jul 19 2016, 09:08 AM
This makes me scared more than anything. Anything Corday thinks is exciting is decidedly NOT. And the fact that he actually thinks people are clamoring for Hope and Rafe to be together shows just how out of tune he is with what his viewers want to see. Yikes. It's getting embarrassing. :baghead:

However, I am excited for Nicole to get a baby!! (As long as neither Daniel or Deimos is the father. EJole baby ftw!)
Yea this was strange in a few ways. I expected comments on Sonny being back and the Paul stuff, nothing on what JL calls a riveting exit, nothing on the weddings, nothing on the returning villains. But sure two plugs for Hope. Her relationship with Rafe and Shane here for her story.

The Shane thing is the most disappointing part. I didn't want him here for more hope stuff.
Edited by Lovejm, Jul 19 2016, 09:15 AM.

thepadange
Member Avatar

Lovejm
Jul 19 2016, 09:15 AM
wilsonforever18

Yea this was strange in a few ways. I expected comments on Sonny being back and the Paul stuff, nothing on what JL calls a riveting exit, nothing on the weddings, nothing on the returning villains. But sure two plugs for Hope. Her relationship with Rafe and Shane here for her story.

The Shane thing is the most disappointing part. I didn't want him here for more hope stuff.
He is talking about what will happen after Christmas lol. :laugh:
Edited by thepadange, Jul 19 2016, 09:28 AM.

Lovejm
Member Avatar

Didn't Ken get his star a month ago? Maybe this party/interview was the last day before the break

Lovejm
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jul 19 2016, 09:17 AM
Lovejm
Jul 19 2016, 09:15 AM
wilsonforever18

He is talking about what will happen after Christmas lol.
Omg I almost spit my coffee out.

Maybe he already gave voldy the upcoming preview stuff.
Edited by Lovejm, Jul 19 2016, 09:18 AM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ken: The fans are clamoring for Rafe and Hope to be together, and we know that, but we donít want to get there instantly.

We don't want to get there at all. At. All.

Quote:

Glamour: What storyline are you most excited for fans to see?

Ken: There are two: the one with Chad and Abigail and JJ and Gabi.

I forgot they were a thing? And the couple that won't be a thing for like 6 more months?

Quote:

Theyíve taken more of a side stage role, not backstage, but side stage, to players that have more impact. Not to say they donít, but they have to earn their bars.

And this is literally the only thing that makes sense. He seems even more out of touch than usual.

JaimeLannister
Member Avatar

I've always been a fan of Anna but I shudder to think what they might have in store for her.

The Nicole/Deimos/Chloe stuff sounds DOA.

sitrian
Member Avatar

Oh joy, more Hope.
*Yawn*
*Wake me when it is over.*

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar

Corday always does that. He always talks more about what is filming now and recently unless the interviewwe focuses him on a particular sweeps month or something like the Fall previews.

I get the sense that one of the reasons things have been an absolute mess is they have been making changes on the fly in response to feedback from Fall and early winter. Just him mentioning they pushed too hard with the teens (which I agree with) seems to acknowledge that. He also mentioned in passing that they were going to try to film closer to air, which is strange because why wouldn't they have implemented that already if that were the case?

He is off on the timelines of stuff. I am not surprised abouthat Shane returning for Hope. I figured he and Kim came back for something else and they just happen to be around when Theresa leaves. The show never bothered to have them around for her before aside from one time.

We have been speculating about an Anna return for awhile. That one was rumored for awhile. Good news and interesting. Obviously she will factor in with Andre but I wonder who else she will be involved with.

Corday reverted to his old form of spoiling too much when he mentinned the big return with Nicole and then said it is a baby story. That basically gave away that one of Nicole's dead babies is resurfacing. Alor of fans have wanted that so looks like they will get it. It may seem strange but a part of me wonders if maybe Anna is involved there given her involvement in the Sydnapping. I know there doesn't seem like there would be a reason for Anna to be involved there but she tends to know alot about DiMera antics and if they are resurrecting one of Nicole's babies, it would be a Dimera so maybe...

I am glad he did this interview. The show needs buzz and could use more promotion. They have big returns and big stuff coming. Hype it. You don't have to spoil all of it but hint at first and hype. They can leak at least a little bit. You have to in order to get people excited.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply